Offset handles

Started by Three se7ens, January 04, 2016, 02:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eguinn

Hi, I would like to order 2 of your handles with the offset, they will need to have a 3/16" for the knob. Can you send a invoice to:
   eddguinn@gmail.com-----------this is my Paypal username. Thanks Ed

Three se7ens

Sorry if Ive been a little slow getting back to people about ordering parts.  Ive been a bit backed up with other work and family stuff.

Im out of stock on the offset handles at the moment, and it will be about 2 weeks before I have more available.

eguinn

When can I expect to get my handles or some notification that at least you are working on them? I only ordered them 3 weeks ago, in your last message you said it would be about 2 weeks before you got more, well 2 weeks has come & gone & I've heard nothing from you.

Three se7ens

Quote from: eguinn on November 21, 2016, 04:27:49 PM
When can I expect to get my handles or some notification that at least you are working on them? I only ordered them 3 weeks ago, in your last message you said it would be about 2 weeks before you got more, well 2 weeks has come & gone & I've heard nothing from you.

I apologize about the delay.  Ive had a lot going on lately, and not much time to devote to reel parts.  Most of it is cleared up now, and Ill get my site active again, and be back to getting orders out within a few days. 

I just got the blanks for the offset handles on Wednesday, and Ive been busy with the holidays and filling old orders.  Ill send you a PM when your order is ready to ship. 

As for the rest, I have about half a dozen of the offset handles for the 113H and 112H/jigmaster available at the moment.  Im working on the ones for the 114H/115 and 116+ as well.  I hope to have those available in another week or two.

JRD

Quote from: Three se7ens on November 28, 2016, 05:31:03 AM
Quote from: eguinn on November 21, 2016, 04:27:49 PM

I apologize about the delay.  Ive had a lot going on lately, and not much time to devote to reel parts.  Most of it is cleared up now, and Ill get my site active again, and be back to getting orders out within a few days. 

I just got the blanks for the offset handles on Wednesday, and Ive been busy with the holidays and filling old orders.  Ill send you a PM when your order is ready to ship. 

As for the rest, I have about half a dozen of the offset handles for the 113H and 112H/jigmaster available at the moment.  Im working on the ones for the 114H/115 and 116+ as well.  I hope to have those available in another week or two.

Yep one of the downsides of making specialty parts on the side, ya gotta take time out to pay the bills.  I'm happy to wait for my order cuz your making great parts that I want.  Thanks for the service.

alantani

i have handles that will fit 3/16ths and 5/ 16ths, so what every you get i can cover.  i am told that the 5/16ths inch connection is stronger. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

gstours

Yes the pictures of the offset looks great....... I give you a 10 stars rating,  good price,  Waay nicer than my tig welded ones. ;)

otghoyt

I hate to be bothersome but how ya doing on the 114H offset arms?  I'd really like to have one of these.  Don't forget me, phuleeze.

If you have one for a Jigmater, I'll take that one now.  On the other hand show me a table, I'll eat that here.  :-\

H~

Three se7ens

Quote from: WOTHoyt on January 29, 2017, 03:51:39 PM
I hate to be bothersome but how ya doing on the 114H offset arms?  I'd really like to have one of these.  Don't forget me, phuleeze.

If you have one for a Jigmater, I'll take that one now.  On the other hand show me a table, I'll eat that here.  :-\

H~

I do have the Jigmaster ones available.  Ill try to have a few of the 114H ones done this weekend, but Im not sure if Ill have time. 

otghoyt

Another month...are we any closer on the 114 offset handles?

Three se7ens

Quote from: WOTHoyt on April 14, 2017, 06:55:10 AM
Another month...are we any closer on the 114 offset handles?

Yes!  Just got the blanks back from the cutter today for both the 114H/115 and 116+ offset handles.  I have a few pressing jobs to finish this week, but I will have these done this weekend, and ready to ship beginning of next week. 

otghoyt

Dynomightie.

I have some of your outrageous goodies inside but I need to outwardly show deckies and captains there's more to my lowly 114H than a ho hum Penn with an Accurate frame.  We have been losing large Bluefin here in SoCal due to folks using light equipment and I will not be one of them.  PM with order.....

H~

Three se7ens

Here is one of the 114H offset handles. The handles are 3/16" thick 316l stainless steel.  The blanks come with a coarse mill finish, so the handles are milled to thickness before bending and polishing.  

Pricing for the 114H/115 size is $27 each, while the 116+ sizes are $28.  

crackerman

Ill be needing an offset long handle for a 113hlw, as well as 2 diawa 400's. (Well, 1 400, and 1 450)

Shark Hunter

Wow,
Those look beefy. :o
Two 9/0 and two 12/0 please. 5/16" handle hole.
Life is Good!