For Cortez Side Plates: Tiburon 4/0 & Jigmaster frame inventory as of 4/18/16

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 14, 2016, 01:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Here is the Tiburon Jigmaster and 4/0 frame, spool and handle inventory, updated as of 4/18.  The quantities that you see in "Red" are what I have on hand ready for immediate shipment.  The quantities that you see in "Black" are in stock at Tiburon, but please allow ten days for shipment.

I hav been traveling but will be home tonight.  Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis, and availability is limited to stock on hand, so if you see anything that you would like to order, please let me know ASAP or send payment to my Paypal account at rfpauly@aol.com. All prices shown below include shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS First Class Parcel with tracking.  I also ship worldwide, so if you require shipment outside of the USA, please give me your location and I will research the cost of postage.  Tiburon includes a black Tiburon rod clamp kit with all frames.   The frames should match up closely to Tom's side plate colors, but there is no guarantee about that as I have not yet seen Tom's side plates in person.

These Tiburon topless 4/0 frames fit the "new-style" Cortez side plates.  They also work with standard made in the USA Penn side plates and Lee Pro side plates, but they do not work with Accuplates or Baja Pacific side plates.  If you need frames for the "old-style" Cortez side plates or for Accurate side plates, please let me know what you are looking for as I have a fairly large inventory of Accuframes and the "old-style" Tiburon frames.

The Tiburon Jigmaster frames work with all Penn and aftermarket side plates and most Newell 300 series reels (P, G, C, S, and "no letter") but if your Newell is a C or S series with the screws that run all of the way through the bars, you will need a set of screws to attach the side plates to the frame.

The spools are available in black and in very limited quantities in Tiburon's colors as you can see below (red, silver, green, purple, cobalt and electric blue).

I also have Newell, Accurate and Penn aluminum spools and a good collection of new and used Newell/Penn kits and components, Tiburon frames and Accurate frames and side plates and complete reels for Squidders, Jigmasters, Senators and Master Mariners, Newell and Pro Gear reels, and tons of other Left Coast style saltwater gear.  Please call or write if you are looking for any of the above or if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Randy Pauly
805.481.1407 (from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM California time) or on my cell phone at 805-748-9202
rfpauly@aol.com

Here is the current inventory of Tiburon frames, spools and handles for Tom's Cortez Jigmaster and 4/0 Senator side plates as of Wednesday evening January 13 2016:

P20 Frame (500, 338, etc.) - $65 including shipping

11Red
5 Cobalt
8 Silver
4 Electric Blue
5 Green
6 Purple
16 Black

P20S Spool

Tiburon does not make 500 size spools but I have lots of Newell aluminum spools for $20 and up and stock Penn 500 and 505HS aluminum spools for $15 plus shipping.

P20W Frame (Jigmaster and 505HS Yellowfin Special, 344) - $77 including shipping
6 Red
4 Silver
10 Cobalt
20 Black
1 Green
7 Purple

P20WS Spool - $77 including shipping

2 Red
2 Silver

P21 Frame (501, 506HS, 322, etc.) - $65 including shipping

8 Red
7 Black
2 Silver
4 Purple
3 Cobalt
3 Electric Blue

P21S Spool - $62 including shipping. I also have NOS or near mint used stock Penn 506HS spools for $35 plus shipping

1 Cobalt
12 Black

P29 Frame ("99" Jigmaster, 332, etc.) - $65 including shipping

10 Red
4 Black
2 Silver
1 Purple

P29 Spool $62 including shipping

10 Black
10 Silver
2 Green

I also have Newell and Accurate spools for $35 and up

T4 Frame (standard 4/0) - $79 including shipping

1 Silver
6 Black
4 Green

T4S Spool - Tiburon does not make a standard width 113H spool, but I have a limited quantity of new and nice, tested-true used Penn and Newell aluminum spools for the standard 113H for $25 and up.  I also have a couple of hard to find high gloss black Penn aluminum spools that look great with the black frames.  I am not selling these spools separately as I only have enough to sell with the frames or Newell conversion kits.

T4N Frame (narrow 4/0 - "Yellowtail Special") - $79 including shipping

There are none in stock at Tiburon at this time.  I do have some old-style Tiburon narrow 4/0 frames and a few narrow Accurate 4/0 frames but these will only work with Tom's old-style side plates, or with Accurate, Penn, Lee Pro or Baja Pacific side plates.

T4NS Spool - $76 including shipping

2 Red
3 Black

T4W Frame (wide 4/0 - 113HLW) - $92 including shipping

2 Black

T4WS Spool - $88.50 including shipping

9 Black
6 Red
7 Silver
2 Green
2 E. Blue
2 Purple
2 Cobalt

T4WEX Frame (extra wide 4/0 - "Broadbill Special") Frame and spool sold as a kit - $198 including shipping

7 Purple
6 Green

T4WEXS Spools

3 Silver
2 Purple

113H T-Bar Lite Handles - $45 including shipping

4 Red
2 Silver
10 Green
5 E. Blue
5 Purple
20 Cobalt

I didn't get the count on Jigmaster handles, but Tiburon has a good inventory in red, silver, electric blue, cobalt, purple and green.  They are also $45 including shipping.

thorhammer

thorhammer

Put me down for silver P20. I'll add it to the 113H kit MO tomorrow.

Thanks!

John

Hoochrip

Looking for a Newell/Accurate 99 spool. Also, Newell bars for a Penn Silverbeach 99 not for a jigmaster 99? What would you have and price? I Can do PayPal. pm please
Thanks,
Mark

Aiala

Hey, Randy, will the Tib P29 spool fit into a 99 Jigmaster w/a 99 AccuFrame and Tom's CC plates?  :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

tgoff

Hi Randy

I'll take 1 of the 506 Spools and 2 501 Spools preferably Newell. If you have any Penn 100 spools I'll take 1 of those too.

Thanks!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Aiala on April 04, 2016, 05:30:57 PM
Hey, Randy, will the Tib P29 spool fit into a 99 Jigmaster w/a 99 AccuFrame and Tom's CC plates?  :)

~A~

Aiala, the Tib spool should work fine, although I do remember seeing some posts about needing to fine tune some of them to work with Tom's side plates.  I do have Accurate 99 spools that will work fine with no modifications.  Would you like one?  If so, I have a brand new spool for $45 plus $3.75 for shipping.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Hoochrip on April 04, 2016, 03:35:42 PM
Looking for a Newell/Accurate 99 spool. Also, Newell bars for a Penn Silverbeach 99 not for a jigmaster 99? What would you have and price? I Can do PayPal. pm please
Thanks,
Mark

PM sent

steelhead_killer

Randy when will you be updating your inventory lists of Tib stuff and Newell reels?

Andy
><)))">

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: steelhead_killer on April 11, 2016, 11:52:47 PM
Randy when will you be updating your inventory lists of Tib stuff and Newell reels?

Andy

Andy I will be home on 4/18 and plan to post my current Newell reel and Tiburon/Accurate frame inventory on 4/19, but if I don't please remind me.  I plan to pick up all of my orders at Tiburon at the end of that week and ship them early the next week, hopefully on 4/25.

If there is anything in particular that anyone wants please let me know and I will check my stock and Tiburon's inventory as well.  My pricing is the same as Tiburon's except that I pay for the shipping to anywhere in the USA and accept PayPal.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Please see the first post in this thread for the updated inventory of Tiburon frames and spools as of today April 18.

Thanks,

Randy

bluefish69

Randy

Do you have my Silver or Black Frame & Spool for Tom's Side Plates - 501 Penn

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike, I am picking the black P21 501 frame up at Tiburon on Thursday 4/28.  I already have the spool.  I will ship them when I get home that Saturday.  Do you want me to send you a Paypal invoice now and you can pay it next Thursday or wait until I am ready to ship?

Thanks for your patience,

Randy

bluefish69

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.