mike ludovico.....

Started by Richard Satow, January 24, 2016, 06:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Satow

Hello members!  It is with regret that I am the messenger of this sad news. I found out yesterday that good friend Mike Ludovico from Roseville, CA passed away.  Mike and I were scheduled to join in the Spirit Of Adventure trip last year, but I had to back out due to business.  However, Mike did go and upon his return told me of the great time he had and the new friends he had made on the trip... as well give me a bunch of YT fillets!  Some of you may have also met Mike when a few of the group came up to Northern California last year on the California Dawn.  Mike was a great guy, an avid fisherman, and definitely a tackle junkie... I'm going to miss him.  Hope to take part in the trip, maybe 2017... You guys and gals have a great time!

sundaytrucka

Man, you hate to hear this happened.

Mike lived a lot of life, heard some fun stories and gained some fishing and life advice from him.

Glad we were able to get to know him and fish with him.

The best to his family.

-Scott

I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

alantani

crud, that explains why he never got back to me.   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

stoked4fishin

Sad to hear for sure.  Please pass along condolences on to his family.

alantani

i sent an email to richard asking about funeral arrangements.   i will let you know what he says. 

stoked4fishin

Maybe we can take up a collection for flowers or something

alantani

we should wait, but that's a possibility.  thanks!

Bryan Young

Very sad. Condolences to his friends and family.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Porthos

I remember him having a great time last year with the YT. We'll have to have a drink to him and and land a few in his honor in June.