*CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, January 29, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ok, the girls at work pulled together and sprung me loose for the day, so i am officially legit! 

in!!!!!!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Yaaaayyy!
Party at Mr and Mrs Tani Sr's house!

Toga ,Toga, Toga, Toga !

This should be fun.......
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on February 11, 2016, 02:30:45 AM
Talked to a Morro Bay friend today and he asked me how the heck do we have 8 paid sign ups for a rock cod trip 2 months away.I said "it's nice to have friends"..Thanks guys, this will be fun.

BT
Quote from: alantani on February 11, 2016, 02:34:28 AM
ok, the girls at work pulled together and sprung me loose for the day, so i am officially legit! 

in!!!!!!  ;D
Quote from: theswimmer on February 11, 2016, 02:55:36 AM
Yaaaayyy!
Party at Mr and Mrs Tani Sr's house!

Toga ,Toga, Toga, Toga !

This should be fun.......

This is gonna be so fun!!!

Hopefully I'll get to break in the "blue demon" reel on some monster sized lings!!!

What's the group jackpot buy in gonna be.....$10, $20, $50????

Can't wait to meet you guys!

Big Tim

Alan  ;D ;D ;D Party at Alan's  ;D ;D ;D PJ you all can set the price of the side jack pot if you want...I'm gunna take your money anyways!

Peace out  ;D

BT

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on February 11, 2016, 05:04:52 AM
Alan  ;D ;D ;D Party at Alan's  ;D ;D ;D PJ you all can set the price of the side jack pot if you want...I'm gunna take your money anyways!

Peace out  ;D

BT

I'm sure you will but maybe beginners luck will shine down on me ;D

Bryan Young

My prediction is Alan will win the pot on his very last fish caught. He's been 2 for 2 so far fishing with him on a party boat. And threes a charm.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

theswimmer

Quote from: Bryan Young on February 11, 2016, 07:37:12 AM
My prediction is Alan will win the pot on his very last fish caught. He's been 2 for 2 so far fishing with him on a party boat. And threes a charm.

I like what Alan does after he wins the jackpot......
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

This is for sure. we will have fun, I will talk the talk and quite possibly as I have many times in the past walk the walk  ;D I will bring my secret weapon. YUP...The BS meter  ;D once I peg that baby you all will pay me to shut up  ;D ;D ;D

BT

swill88

Quote from: Big Tim on February 12, 2016, 02:40:45 AM
This is for sure. we will have fun, I will talk the talk and quite possibly as I have many times in the past walk the walk  ;D I will bring my secret weapon. YUP...The BS meter  ;D once I peg that baby you all will pay me to shut up  ;D ;D ;D

BT

almost there Tim! (not quite yet but close...) we will let you know!

steve

pjstevko

Big Tim

PJ. This is what was left in my box from Dec. & I think I lost 2 jigs... 4-6oz. in the shallower water (140 +/-), 6-8oz. swimbait heads, 8, 10, 12 ounce jig variety, 12 & 16 ounce lead for the shrimp flies (I like getting down without tangles). Of coarse my shrimp flies always a killer for the Reds.

BT

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on February 12, 2016, 03:14:15 PM
PJ. This is what was left in my box from Dec. & I think I lost 2 jigs... 4-6oz. in the shallower water (140 +/-), 6-8oz. swimbait heads, 8, 10, 12 ounce jig variety, 12 & 16 ounce lead for the shrimp flies (I like getting down without tangles). Of coarse my shrimp flies always a killer for the Reds.

BT

ok great I've got jigs up to 8-9 oz so I think I'll be all set

Bill Karr

Since I missed last years SOA, Salmon and Halibut were spotty at best, and my Crab Combo trips all got cancelled, I figure even I can catch Rock Cod.
Sounds like a good party-I'm in!@ Reservation made.
Bill
Bill

theswimmer

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I'm in and booked, and looking forward to fishing with you guys. 

Thanks for setting it up Tim.

Randy