Jigmaster reel covers?

Started by steelhead_killer, February 05, 2016, 03:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhead_killer

What size did you get?

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 06, 2016, 09:55:23 PM
I've had lots of different covers, and the one for me is the Jaws brand. Very thick heavy material and very easy on or off. The strap also hold the handle from turning and also protects the handle and star. These are made for rough water and also intended to be on a rigged up rod.... Notice hook holder on top. No more scratched reels from hooks.

These are cortez jigmasters (501 & 500)

Ted
><)))">

pjstevko

I've had lots of different covers, and the one for me is the Jaws brand. Very thick heavy material and very easy on or off. The strap also hold the handle from turning and also protects the handle and star. These are made for rough water and also intended to be on a rigged up rod.... Notice hook holder on top. No more scratched reels from hooks.

Ted

What size are those?

Marcq

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 06, 2016, 10:38:43 PM
Quote from: Marcq on April 06, 2016, 10:13:58 PM

Ted

They are nice and I like their product just a bit pricey if you have lots of reels

Marc..

Marc, if it were a $20 long beach, then a $12 cover may be considered extravagant.......but is $12 really considered "pricey" after spending $300+ to build a custom Jigmaster ?? That is the question  :D :D

These Jaws reel covers are worth every penny and then some IMO.   ;) ;)

Ted

True  :-[
Marc..

Maxed Out

Quote from: pjstevko on April 06, 2016, 11:19:15 PM

Ted

What size are those?

The 501 size is a Jaws "MN", and the 500 size is a Jaws "M"

Also forgot to mention that these covers also protect the rod clamp.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

jcool3

See my listing New Casting Reels Covers in four sizes $3.50 each in Fish Tackle for Sale.  These are same covers pictured by SoCalAngler ....