113H SS Double Dogging Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, February 06, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

broadway

Mr. Wilson,
   Cute kid in your avatar, but the word after Newell and Pro Gear doesn't go well with that photo or this site.
Alan,
    I could use one or two more. Thanks! I also owe you a phone call.  I'll call you tomorrow. My apologies for my tardiness... the crazy days leading up to the holidays and the days after have been nuts. 
Thanks
Dom

Black Pearl

Here is the latest update on this 113H stainless steel DD bridge. This item will be here on Friday, and it will be distributed to Scott's Bait & Tackle and Brian's Fishing Supply next week. They should have this item on hand by end of next week, and it is up to them when to start selling them. Please contact these 2 retailers for more infomation.

erikpowell

Sweeet !

Thanks Alan !

I'll be placing an order with Scotts

Black Pearl

Here are 70 pieces (following pictures) 113H SS double dog bridge to SBT this week.

Another 30 pieces are going to Brian's Fishing Supply tomorrow.

otownjoe

That is a beautiful site. Hopefully I can get one in time for my next grouper trip.

Black Pearl

Quote from: otownjoe on January 30, 2018, 06:21:47 PM
That is a beautiful site. Hopefully I can get one in time for my next grouper trip.

I think you can call SBT or Brian fishing supply in Hawaii to per order one

David Hall

SBT doesn't have them in their inventory as of two minutes ago. 

swill88

Quote from: David Hall on January 30, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

Think Alan said he's shipping today.

Thursday, Friday?

Black Pearl

Quote from: David Hall on January 30, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

I am waiting for their reply on which shipping they would like to use.

Thanks,
Alan

Black Pearl

Scott's Bait & Tackle started selling this item from its website now.

https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Custom/3-113HPRO.aspx

Get it while you can. It is going to go fast.

Good luck, guys.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackles old online store over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

wascallywabit

Shark Hunter

Ordered mine with the 10 tooth sleeve.
Going to Scott's for one item is like going to Wal Mart.
I spent $300. ::)
Life is Good!

David Hall

Got mine ordered tonight too, along with everything else internal required to build two T4N1 kits.  Couldn't believe I'm completely out of 4/0 donor reels?  I managed to spend a bit more than you did!  Daron Hah! add a couple of Lou's knobs, Ted's Levers, Adams stars, handles and inserts, BP gears and man oh man what a beauty! I can't resist them, it's so much fun collecting all the parts and putting it together.  I gotta invest in a display case these are just to pretty to have boxed up in a cupboard.

ez2cdave

Quote from: David Hall on February 11, 2018, 06:16:53 AMI gotta invest in a display case these are just to pretty to have boxed up in a cupboard.

Don't forget the "plinth's" . . .

Tight Lines !