113H SS Double Dogging Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, February 06, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: David Hall on February 11, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
I gotta invest in a display case these are just to pretty to have boxed up in a cupboard.

so, no fishing time for the t4n1 kits?

The Baja Guy

David Hall

Lol, I have to build them first, right now I'm getting ready to assemble a couple stock reels with my grandson.
He's building a good ole 65 and I'm putting a stock 10/0 back together.  The parts are laid out on the workbench just waiting for him to make the time.  He's got school, football and baseball, and Basketball on his agenda along with PS4 so it's a bit of a struggle to get him into the shop without discouraging him.  Word is he's been telling his friends at school about the reel so he is interested, he's just slow to get a round tuit!
Like his grandpa.  Soon as these are done the T4N1's are next up.  Hope to fish mine at the April 1st Morro Bay trip.

C0BRA

Any update on another production run of these? Not surprisingly, everywhere is sold out.

Thanks!

Black Pearl

Quote from: C0BRA on March 11, 2018, 04:18:28 AM
Any update on another production run of these? Not surprisingly, everywhere is sold out.

Thanks!

A new production run will be ready in 45 - 60 days.

Thanks,
--Alan

C0BRA

mikeysm

Randy had 50 frame kits made and sold out quick. No wonder the dd dog bridges went quick also.

Mike

Gman_WC

In for one. Please let me know when the new run comes in.
-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

Black Pearl

A lot of people are looking for this double dog bridge. A new shipment should be ready in about a month to be distributed to SBT and Brain's Fishing Supply.

If some members really need this part, I know that Sal has some on hand. One can check with Sal ASAP.

Gman_WC

Walnut Creek, CA

Black Pearl

Gman_WC

Thanks. I was jut kidding. We all know who Sal is.
-g
Walnut Creek, CA

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelfish

The Baja Guy

ez2cdave

Quote from: Gfish on April 12, 2018, 03:33:43 AM
Which one's Sal?

Leave the camera . . . Take the reel - LOL !

Tight Lines !