DIAGRAMA DESPIECE REEL DAM VSI 650 FD

Started by cotywamboldt, February 09, 2016, 08:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cotywamboldt

Hola a todos.
Me regalaron un reel DAM VSI 650 FD y necesito si alguien me puede facilitar el manual de despiece del mismo, ya que mi intencion es limpiarlo y lubricarlo.
Desde ya muchas gracias a todos.
Por otro lado les regalo la direccion de Facebook de una pagina de reeles de Argentina:

https://www.facebook.com/ReelesAntiguosPesca/

Saludos

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tiddlerbasher

conchydong

I think he is looking for schematics for the DAM VSI 650 FD spinning reel to assist him in servicing a newly acquired one. ??? My Spanish, however, is "un poquito". :-[

foakes

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 10, 2016, 01:50:31 PM
You Got that Fred?
I understand the Dam.

He is saying that he was given a DAM Quick 650 VSI Front Drag reel -- and would like to find a schematic so he could service and lubricate it. 

Also thanks us in advance.

Then posts a link to his fishing club site in Argentina.

I have not found a schematic as of yet, in my archives -- but stay tuned, I will keep trying.

When I was in High School here in California -- I needed to take a foreign language.  So I had a choice of Spanish, German, or French.

Never thought much about the last two -- but did know that Spanish would be handy here in California.

Now I work on German reels -- and help folks who speak Spanish.

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

oc1

If you go to the DAM web site they do not provide any contact info.  No phone, no email, nothin'.
-steve

swill88

I use the Chrome browser. Just right click Select translate and... Voila... its in English. A little rough but very understandable.

Steve

cotywamboldt

Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest in my order. Yes, I need the cutting of this reel. I'm that can help me is to thank much. I am using a translator to communicate.

Wolli

attched please find the schematics.
DAM mailed a copy from the old and new version.
Hope this will help to service your reel.

Good Luck

Wolli
love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

cotywamboldt

Wolli, Muchisimas gracias!!!!!
Abrazo enorme.