Main Menu

Howdy!

Started by RiverAngler, February 12, 2016, 02:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverAngler

My name is Ralph, and I live and fish in sunny Rio Vista, ca.. I primarily fish for Stripers, Salmon during the run, Sturgeon when i can get a boat ride, and what ever else is brave enough to bite my bait. I also do reel maintenance and repair for the locals and folks in Lodi, Ca.. Since I'm now retired I have plenty O time for both, and am trying to build my repair biz to bolster my SSI (NOT a lot). I've been watching this site for over a year now and figured I better post something. So here it is.
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome, Ralph --

Anything we can do to help -- we all have different skills.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Welcome Ralph! Don't wait another year to post something else...we won't bite ;D
Enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RiverAngler

Hi all. I will post. I can't seem to get my picture to load, though.
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

RiverAngler

DaBigOno

Aloha Ralph,

Welcome in!

I'm looking forward to seeing some tips and pics in your posts  ;)
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

swill88

Hey neighbor! I'm in Brentwood.

Love to get to Rio Vista as often as possible.

Welcome

Steve

RiverAngler

Hey Steve! You can catch me most days at the RV Pier throwing chunks of sardine. Hit me up when you plan to visit so we can introduce ourselves. I was out today, in fact. Tough bite.

TomT

I used to live in Fresno area so traveling Hwy 99 is routine.  Can't go thru Lodi with singing along with Buck's son--Buddy Owens--  "Oh Lord, I'm stuck in Lodi Again"     Also, without thinking of Jim Croce!!   if you spend much time here, you will think of it as home---so welcome home !!"
TomT

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tiddlerbasher

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

sdlehr

Nice to have you here, Ralph.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

RiverAngler

Thank you all for the warm welcome!