Pro Gear Schematics

Started by Bryan Young, February 08, 2011, 06:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

CS551 - CS500 and CS501 are identical except for width for narrow frame and spool.

GR2000

GR2500

GR3000

GR3500

PG251

PG255

PG440

PG441

PG454

PG461

PG540

PG541

PG545
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

reelgood

Here you go, will post putting it back together steps at some point

Bryan Young

Wow, thanks.  That's awesome.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Snagged2

Great Stuff,,

I have a CS 625,,  anyone have a schematic for this reel? or are they similar to another?

also, where can parts be obtained?

Bryan Young

They are similar to the CS500, CS501 and CS551 except larger.  Randy still has parts for the CS500 series and CS600 series reels if you need them, and may contact Randy via eBay, "socalfishingtackle" sign.

Snagged2

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

just recently bought the CS550, does anyone have the schematics for this one? i'm thinking it's the same as the CS500. am  i right?

also it is the Pro Gear CS 550 Reel / Newell Penn Shimano, anybody knows which parts are in this reel? wow 5 brands in one ???

thanks...

Bryan Young

Mel,

The schematics CS550 is the same as the CS551.  The CS551 is a newer version, polished and has rounded edges.

I'm not sure of the other Newell Penn Shimano in the title.  It was probably used to just get other looking for Newell Penn Shimano reels directed to this posting.

Bryan

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

I was thinking the same, just a marketing ploy. thanks bryan...tight lines....

Bryan Young

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 12, 2012, 03:44:44 PM
Love these reels.

me too! just looking at the photos. i'm dying to get my hands on the newly acquired used CS550 and 112H...

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

is the schematics for  the GR3500 the same for the Pacifica 3500? thanks  :)

Bryan Young

The GR3500 is the Pacifica 3500.  So, yes, they are the same.

Rancanfish

Hey Bryan,  is there a way to just print out one of the schematics?  I tried to copy it and it took me to a photo host.

I wanted the 454.

EDIT:  I found the ProGear schematics at surviveoutdoor.com    Done.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

ez2cdave

I have some ProGear schematics in PDF format . . . Enjoy !

Tight Lines !

Dave F.