Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye

14/0 Mitchell President pics

54bullseye

14/0

54bullseye

Last pics. Thanks for looking.    John Taylor

mo65

Wow...I never saw one of these 2 speeds...awesome reel! Thanks for posting. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

JRD

I'm left to wonder what they are fishing for in Romania that requires a 14/0??  Those are some beaaaautiful reels tho!!

coastal_dan

It arrived!  Congrats John, she is a beauty.  How long did it sit in customs? Haha.  Can you give us an idea on weight?
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

54bullseye

I think around 14 lbs and like I said 8 days complete trip from Romania. I think that was real good. The 4/0 is in really nice shape but the14/0 has a bit of rash as you can see in pics but it works perfect !!!  Happy 4th to all !!!
   John Taylor

Membedeep

John, I hope you can make the whole set of Presidents! Also the 2 speed ones that are harder to find. I have seen only the 9/0 in 2 speed setup on some photos, but I guess it should also be the 12/0 at least.

I like very much this President ad from the '80s. The big one 14/0 was not even on the menu :)

Also the story behind the making of these reels. Gladiator from Italy provided the parts, maybe in France they were only assembling them, who knows...

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

54bullseye

Quote from: luk on April 05, 2019, 07:52:59 AM
Hello guys my name is Luciano and I am Italian I own two Mitchell president a 12/0 double speed and a new 14/0 that I would like to sell and of which I am attaching photo and manual.

Hi John Taylor here
I would be interested in the 12/0 two speed. I have a 12/0 but single speed. Is that the 2 speed pictured if so how does it shift ? Let me know and please PM me with a price.  Thanks  John Taylor

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Decker

1badf350

Luciano, per our email I will buy this at your price. Thank you. -Chris
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!