Main Menu

Water Wolf

Started by Shark Hunter, March 02, 2016, 10:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

This is a Video I received in an email. It is for some new underwater camera.
Its pretty cool!
Life is Good!

mitch27

that was cool !!! All member should watch Thanks Mitch

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

foakes

Very cool --

Thanks, Daron --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

David Hall

Surprise!
I film like that in Monterey but all you see is mud!

Marcq

Wow!! That was cool  8)

Thanks for sharing

Marc..

Jon_Kol

A cool ending in that video. :) Interesting to see the wahoo discarding what appears to be half of a smaller wahoo (or is it something else?), plus the shark has a hook and some line from it sitting at the side of its lower jaw.

I use my Water Wolf camera a lot, been able to document some very interesting Northern Pike situations, but I've also recorded the exact fish that is to this day my PB when it comes to Northern Pike - I caught her on camera almost six years after I caught her while fishing topwater. She has a unique black spot on the right side of her gill plate, so she's easy to recognize.

If you'd like to document some of your favorite fishing spots, and the water is fairly clear, the Water Wolf is a great camera to use. I use it for spin fishing, ice fishing and will start using it for light trolling this spring. With the battery fully charged and with a 16 Gb micro-SD card installed, it records close to four hours of footage even when being in icy cold water. I like this camera a lot, I've learned so much just using it for a little more than a year.

Dominick

Trolling too fast.  Cool video though.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

anglingarchitect

Wahoo didn't seem eager to strike, you think that was due to speed Dominic, I always thought Wahoo could catch anything.

alantani

been looking for a camera with a live feed.  it's just ALOT of money!  http://www.seaviewer.com/index.html
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

FatTuna

I saw this thing a while back and thought the same thing. I feel like I will end up losing it though and can't justify the purchase. I'm tempted to try and make my own.

I think it would be cool to attach a camera to a kite. Get a birds eye view of a fish taking the bait right off the surface.

One day they will probably have a helmet cam for the bait.

Tightlines667

That is one of the coolest videos I've seen in awhile.  Thanks for sharing!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.