Started by Three se7ens, March 13, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Adam,
I'm good for three sets.
Thank you,
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

erikpowell

I'm in for at least 2 sets Adam.
Thanks!

sdlehr

Adam, I signed up earlier for one. I want to add another please.

Thanks.
Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Wicho5981

Korosec

mrand

jhatch

handi2

Adam I sent you a message for 12 please.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

erikpowell

Quote from: erikpowell on April 18, 2016, 12:59:00 AM
I'm in for at least 2 sets Adam.
Thanks!

Bula Adam,

I'd like to change my order to 3 kits now.
Vinaka

Erik

Shark Hunter

You are going to love these Erik.
With Tom's frame, an ss sleeve and Black Pearl gears. The reel is a powerhouse!
Life is Good!

gatekeeper

Can you tell me, will these inserts fir the 115L2 as well? also, along the same line, will the other upgrade parts such as ss  main gears and pinions, gear sleeves, yokes, dogs etc fit both models, the 115L and 115L2. reason I ask is I have Cabelas points to use, and can get two new 115L2s almost on points, and though it would be a good project reel to work up if custom parts will work. Thanks

Jay

Islandgypsy

ChileRelleno

I count 50 sets ordered so far, but if there is a spare set or etc, I'd like a 6/0.
Please and thank you.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

RowdyW

Quote from: gatekeeper on May 15, 2016, 04:39:30 PM
Can you tell me, will these inserts fir the 115L2 as well? also, along the same line, will the other upgrade parts such as ss  main gears and pinions, gear sleeves, yokes, dogs etc fit both models, the 115L and 115L2. reason I ask is I have Cabelas points to use, and can get two new 115L2s almost on points, and though it would be a good project reel to work up if custom parts will work. Thanks

Jay
All the hot rod parts fit both the 115L &115L2. They also fit the older 115. The main difference between all the 115's is the early spool is not interchangeable with the 115L & 115L2 & vise-versa. Also the 115 uses bushings to support the spool & the 115L &L2 use ball bearings.

Three se7ens

Quote from: RowdyW on May 17, 2016, 02:20:07 AM
Quote from: gatekeeper on May 15, 2016, 04:39:30 PM
Can you tell me, will these inserts fir the 115L2 as well? also, along the same line, will the other upgrade parts such as ss  main gears and pinions, gear sleeves, yokes, dogs etc fit both models, the 115L and 115L2. reason I ask is I have Cabelas points to use, and can get two new 115L2s almost on points, and though it would be a good project reel to work up if custom parts will work. Thanks

Jay
All the hot rod parts fit both the 115L &115L2. They also fit the older 115. The main difference between all the 115's is the early spool is not interchangeable with the 115L & 115L2 & vise-versa. Also the 115 uses bushings to support the spool & the 115L &L2 use ball bearings.

Thanks for that.  I wasnt sure, so I didnt want to post something that may have been wrong. 

This batch should be 54 pieces total, so I expect Ill have a set for you, John.