signup list: 6/0 and 9/0 insert drag kits

Started by Three se7ens, March 13, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelostpirate

If there are any left or the order still being placed. Please sign me up for one.

David Hall

Macarps

Hello! I know these things take time. I just wanted to check and see if you had an anticipated eta on these drag kits.

Three se7ens

I have all of the inserts now, Im just waiting on getting the washers back from the cutter.  Ill have the kits ready sometime next week, and will start sending out invoices.  If not all the requests are covered by this batch(which I suspect will be the case), then Ill order material for another batch to fill the rest of the orders. 

Three se7ens

I have all of the components, and Im going to start getting the kits together this weekend. 

Ill have 51 kits available, and will fill orders on a first come, first serve basis from the replies to this thread. 

The price will be $49 per kit, and $1 more to include the delrin washer that fits the top hat on the reels with the easy access drag. 

There were a lot of requests here, and Im not sure this batch will cover everyone who replied here.  If thats the case, Ill have more inserts cut, and more kits ready in another 2 weeks or so. 

thelostpirate

handi2

Please include a few extra metal washers with my order. I find they are sometimes needed to get the height just right.

Keith

Quote from: Three se7ens on June 22, 2016, 01:47:05 AM
I have all of the components, and Im going to start getting the kits together this weekend. 

Ill have 51 kits available, and will fill orders on a first come, first serve basis from the replies to this thread. 

The price will be $49 per kit, and $1 more to include the delrin washer that fits the top hat on the reels with the easy access drag. 

There were a lot of requests here, and Im not sure this batch will cover everyone who replied here.  If thats the case, Ill have more inserts cut, and more kits ready in another 2 weeks or so. 
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Three se7ens

Quote from: handi2 on June 29, 2016, 10:13:50 PM
Please include a few extra metal washers with my order. I find they are sometimes needed to get the height just right.

Keith

Im going with 0.120" thick washers for the top of the stack on this run, instead of the 0.100" I used previously.  I never heard any issues with the stack being too tall, but I did hear some about it being too short before.  Im hoping this change will remedy that.  Ill send you some extras of the 0.030, 0.100, and 0.120" to cover anything you may run into. 

If anyone else runs into an issue where the stack is too short or too tall for their reel, please email or PM me and Ill send you what you need. 

Im running behind on these, but they are almost ready now.

Lumberjack93

Just let me know when they are ready and where to send the payment.

Many Thanks.

Lumberjack93

Three se7ens

Invoices are going out today.  I will start shipping them on Wednesday of this week.

Lumberjack93

Lumberjack93

Payment sent via paypal.  I can't wait to get these new drags installed and out on the water.

Adam, many thanks for these drag inserts!!!

Mike

Three se7ens

All paid orders have been shipped as of this morning.

Jakejames

Are there any leftovers? I wish I had seen this earlier.

sdlehr

Adam, inserts arrived today. Thanks! They appear to be made of two different materials? How is that?

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector