NEWELL & JIGMASTER KIT: 3 INCH WIDE TIBURON FRAME AND SPOOL FOR $195. WHO IS IN?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 29, 2016, 12:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yogi_fish808

Lol now I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard. Can't wait for those to be ready!

mikeysm

I have a feeling 50 frames and spools will not be enough. Wait until you start shipping and everyone will want one.

Mike

henrymski

Welp.  I missed the first run.  Will there be a second?  If so, I'm in for two sets for jig master.
Henry

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: henrymski on June 18, 2016, 02:16:27 PM
Welp.  I missed the first run.  Will there be a second?  If so, I'm in for two sets for jig master.
Henry

Henry, I still have fourteen frames left.  Are you ready for two now, or do you want to wait until the next run?

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: henrymski on June 23, 2016, 01:33:58 AM
I am ready for two now.  How should I pay?

Paypal works for me if it does for you, but I also can accept Mastercard or Visa, or checks or money orders, but I am not going to ask anyone to send money until Tiburon says that the kits are tested and ready for me to pick up.

mikeysm

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike, I am picking them up at Tiburon on Tuesday July 5.  I will ship them out on Thursday and Friday, first paid, first shipped.  The kits are $195 including shipping by USPS First Class Parcel with tracking for the first kits and $5 less each for any additional kits that are shipped together with the first kit. 

Below are some photos of the finished frames with the ulua graphics.  The silver rod clamp kits are included but not shown in the photos.   I made forty frames with the ulua graphics and ten frames with just the lettering.    If anyone wants them without the uluas please let me know.  I hope that you love them.

My Paypal account is at rfpauly@aol.com.  Please let me know if you want me to send you a Paypal invoice.  Please do not send payments as a Paypal gift.  I really appreciate the thought, but Paypal allows me to do business quickly and cleanly worldwide and I do not want to jeopardize my relationship with them.

I would like to thank the entire Alantani.com community for all of your support and confidence.  Thirty nine kits have been sold.  Eleven kits remain available.  If you have any questions or comments and would rather talk than type, you can reach me at 805-748-9202.

Thanks again,

Randy

steelhead_killer

><)))">

bigggfish

Randy, payment sent for my two.  If you have the "just lettering" models I'll take those.  Jim

mikeysm

David Hall