Hawaiian fish gear

Started by mikeysm, April 22, 2016, 07:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeysm

Here is the Web sith to purchase the Hawaiian wide frame kit for the 113 4/0 .

http://www.hifishgear.com/

Mike

Tightlines667

This is Brother Bill's new site?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

mikeysm

Yes it is I had to email him to find it. I was looking for the Hawaiian wide kit.

Mike

Ron Jones

It is so great to see Bill doing well. He was the first guy to help me get on the water on the island. Really a great gu with the kind of neighborhood store eveyone talks about missing. Now I have to decide if I'm going to spend my money there or at Brian's!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bruddah Bill

Mahalo MikeySm for the order this morning, I'm really looking forward to seeing your build!

Noyb72: Mahalo for those kind words.

The website HiFishGear.com launched a last month, it offers up a taste of some Locally produced lures and some popular Reel Upgrades.  I haven't had a chance to keep up on all the vendors on here but I'm interested in hearing about any upgrades available for Newell & Penn reels.  Hit me up:  bill@mile14.com.
Owner & Manager
Ewa Beach Buy & Sell
HiFishGear.com

David Hall

Got my frame in today's mail, thanks Bill!

mikeysm

Bill has fast service. My frame showed up in 3 days.

Lowprofile

Haven't ordered a frame from him yet but have bought lead and slides and they got here in 5 days to FPO. Usually it takes 2 weeks.

Bruddah Bill

MAHALO for the feedback!  We've been getting some great traffic from AlanTani.com lately, I'm very grateful.
Use the coupon code: at5 and get 5% off your next order from HiFishGear.com. Coupon will expire after 10 uses.

We ship via USPS Priority from Hawaii, it an take up to 5 business days to arrive on the east coast.
Hawaii: next day
West Coast 3-4 days

We shipped our first Ulua pole from our site this week, very stoked about that!

Bryan Young Ultimate Upgrades, Tiburon Frames, Reel Power Handles, Star Drags & More!
Owner & Manager
Ewa Beach Buy & Sell
HiFishGear.com

coastal_dan

We met Bill last year after Brian recommended stopping in while we visited family in Kapolei.  Super nice guy, neat store with some sweet gear.  Congrats on the website, wish it all the best.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Lowprofile

Between the three of us that slide here in Okinawa we've bought two Hawaiian wide frames, 3 ulua rods, over 20lbs of lead, rock spikes (rod holders), about 2 dozen slide buckles, and a couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head (gaff and flies suddenly comes to mind) with perfect service and super fast shipping.

Lowprofile

8)

Bryan Young

Nice black ulua. In Okinawa?  Cool.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D