•   2 cloves garlic, minced
•   1 pound frozen artichokes, thawed
•   1/2 cup white wine
•   4 oz. clam juice
•   1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
•   1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
•   1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
Directions
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the mahi and season with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Cook the fish on the grill pan until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness (I broiled the fish instead).
In a medium saucepan, heat the 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 1 minute. Add the garlic and artichokes and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the white wine and stir, scraping the brown bits off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add the chicken broth, tomatoes and juice, clam juice, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
Ladle the artichoke and tomato broth into shallow bowls. Top with the cooked mahi. Serve immediately.

ChileRelleno

Oh man that looks delicious!  :o

Nice recipe, I will be trying this out.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Tightlines667

That looks really good.  I may have to try this one.  Thanks for sharing!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Marcq

Probably the easiest dish to make with fish, a mix between a soup and stew. I used to do it often with fish head for the broth and whatever I could find in the fridge for veggies , good for you too

Marc..