My Penn 113h (cf again)project

Started by Marcq, May 04, 2016, 06:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

I think the spacer bars would be cool on any reel. It would make a post reel much stronger. You might be in production one day ;D
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Marcq

Quote from: handi2 on May 04, 2016, 11:14:00 PM
I think the spacer bars would be cool on any reel. It would make a post reel much stronger. You might be in production one day ;D

:D :D Cost me $ 25 for the 114 space bar but 50 hours of time ;)

Only kidding, still just an exiting hobby

Would be cool to create your own reel  8)

Marc..

steelfish

many custom builders here.

CF custom parts are always eye catching

on a 113h I would prefer a half frame made of CF than the current aluminiun Tib frames, just for the look
The Baja Guy

Yogi_fish808

Just incase you wanna splurge on a carbon knob and don't feel like making your own....http://www.ebay.com/itm/321833770805?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Amazing work man, that 113h is one of a kind.

Rothmar2

Keep the details coming Marq, very interested in your processes here. So far, this is great work you're showing.

Marcq

Quote from: Yogi_fish808 on May 05, 2016, 06:33:33 AM
Just incase you wanna splurge on a carbon knob and don't feel like making your own....http://www.ebay.com/itm/321833770805?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Amazing work man, that 113h is one of a kind.

At that price I'm going to make my own for sure  :o
Marc..

Marcq

Quote from: Rothmar2 on May 05, 2016, 09:30:23 AM
Keep the details coming Marq, very interested in your processes here. So far, this is great work you're showing.
Unfortunately I need to step away from the project for a bit

Stay tuned
Thanks
Marc..

Marcq

Back at it  8)
Space bar and reel seat are coming along nicely

Also started the non handle side plate
Will not go that route for the other side plate

To be continued
Marc..

thorhammer

Dang son....hence the phrase "You gotta want it"....

Marcq

thorhammer

That's what Daron told me about fishing stand-up with 14/0...lol

David Hall

Stand up with a 14/0 !
Yikes, I think maybe with a full harness and aircraft cable guy wires staked to the ground!

Marcq

Continuing..

Nothing goes to waste, will be using making parts inside the reel, like standoff

Not quite thick enough, maybe two layers of carbon on the ring so the spool goes inside a bit more. I'm not using a adjustment type bearing

Notice how loose the bearing is in the plate, it's for a purpose, not having precision tool, I needed a way to adjust the spool center, with the small plate on the right, it fits the bearing perfect, I will be able to achieve that and  it will be glued to the plate at the end

I might change the shape of the plates, probably no sharp corners

Marc..

David Hall

Wow those are awesome, love following your work here.

Marcq

Quote from: David Hall on May 27, 2016, 02:11:17 AM
Wow those are awesome, love following your work here.
Thanks David

Wrapping the post

Installing SS T-nut for the reel clamp

Marc..