two weeks to go!

Started by alantani, June 08, 2016, 06:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ling

I feel blessed to have found this group and to be going on the SOA trip.  I'm new and haven't caught a yellowtail before, but it you are certainly the guys to do it with.  Sounds like my liver needs a pep talk!  I've got tons of Hertz points from traveling for work and rented minivan to drive down.  Anyone from the Fresno area is welcome to ride with.  Should have plenty of room for one or two extra plus gear if anyone is interested.

Big Tim

Quote from: Lingwrangler on June 14, 2016, 04:24:43 AM
I feel blessed to have found this group and to be going on the SOA trip.  I'm new and haven't caught a yellowtail before, but it you are certainly the guys to do it with.  Sounds like my liver needs a pep talk!  I've got tons of Hertz points from traveling for work and rented minivan to drive down.  Anyone from the Fresno area is welcome to ride with.  Should have plenty of room for one or two extra plus gear if anyone is interested.

Brendan, I'm riding down with Bill but you may want to load up an extra ice chest. If we get lucky  ;D it would be nice to have one. I would be happy to run to Lemoore to pick it up or pay your gas to Fresno and back.

Going to be a hoot.

Tim

Wally15

Alan, can the blue painters tape used to mark off rod storage locations also be used as rod wrap to protect your loaner rods from "rail rash".
Not me personally, but I noticed some people had to use the rail last year while landing some of the "home guards" ;D
Also, marking off the rod storage locations is reserved for Ed Tani and I. On Monday morning we are about the only two that can count as high as eight without unzipping our fly.
Ga Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

you can wrap them up in tape if you want, but i'm not worried.  they are loaners and they are going to get beat up.  and thanks!  i'll leave out the bungee cord box for you when we board. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!