349/349H Frame kits.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 17, 2016, 09:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Thanks Randy, I'll holler if I haven't figured it out by then.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Keta

Quote from: mikeysm on April 21, 2018, 11:40:47 PM
I have one if you need one.

Mike

I have 10 or so 349 clicker springs and can part with one or two also.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mo65

Tom,
   I just wanted to say how awesome your reel kits are! This 349 is badass as it gets! Keep up the incredible work!! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: mo65 on May 18, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
Tom,
   I just wanted to say how awesome your reel kits are! This 349 is badass as it gets! Keep up the incredible work!! 8)

Thank you!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Swami805

Finished mine kit up last weekend. It went together flawlessly but I could live without the harness lugs. No where's the skills of Sal but super smooth and great free spool. The monkeys were impressed. Thanks for making these kits
If someone needs a spool for a kit I have a blue tiburon spool in need of a home
Sheridan

Maxed Out

Very nice Sheridan....

....it would be hard to upgrade that beauty
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mo65

Looks fantastic Sheridan! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Beautiful reel Sheridan, Ted's handle sets it off nicely, it's a great match!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Thanks looking forward to fishing this one. Ted's handle and shift lever are spot on too
I tried turning the lugs over when I was building it and last night too. Not sure but maybe I'm doing it wrong but I can't get them to go in anyway but up. Any trick too it?

Alto Mare

Looking at the way they're made, you will not be able to flip them. Personally, I like them just as they are .
Tom did a great job on those as well.
By the way, did you have any issues with the clicker spring? Mine needed to be bent a little and it is now working nicely.

A little shim here and there and these kits are perfect...I prefer to use shims when needed.
Tom should give seminars to show other how it's done, I don't think you could get any closer tolerance as he has it and yet everything fits to perfection.
Lots of good features on this kit.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.