staff meeting, june 18th

Started by alantani, June 01, 2016, 06:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Good staff meeting,  just got home.  I got there late but found everyone hard at work doing?  You'll never guess what in a million years!  First time I met Bryan and Lee both great guys to hang out with and probably even better to fish with.  Joey, Alan's shop help was there helping with reels. 
Okay they were rebuilding reels and Alan was busy splicing hollow braid and loading reels with line. I found a chair near the corner where Lee had staked out a couple square feet of space out of the path of travel between the work bench and the spooling station where Lee and I stayed out of the way and visited and I got busy at security you know Making sure nobody broke in the garage and stole the scotch.  I thought I had done a pretty good job until I realized after a coup,e hours that most of the scotch had disappeared anyway.  Right under my nose?  and under a few other noses as well.  apparently im not very good at security!  Oh well what can you do?  Since I had failed at protecting the scotch I felt my presence wasn't required anymore so
I wished everyone a safe trip tight lines good times and a warm good night, and  I headed home to recuperate.  Leaving the rest to provide their own security.
Hey!  I'm a sensitive guy! besides it was like 12:30 AM and They're getting up at 0500 to drive to San Diego and Alan hasn't even packed! 
The meeting was still going when I left. 

Bryan Young

It was great meeting you Dave, Ed, and Mark. 

Ed, don't let them hassle you too much on your hella wide 30.  It's a cute reel.   ;)  I hope its all fixed and will slay some big fish.  Maybe we should have documented the fix.  Next time...

Dave, always a pleasure.  I'll get pics to you shortly.

Mark, was great talking guns with you. 

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D