And they're off...!

Started by Aiala, June 19, 2016, 07:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Good luck and tight lines to The Boss, Mark, Ed T, Jack, Dave H, Bill, Mike, Wai, James, Warren, Tim D, Big Tim, Jeff, Joel, Justin, Lee, Jonathan, Brendan, Frank, Andrew, Steve, Matt, Dave T, Wes, Ed H, and Thomas...

Go get 'em, guys!!

Can't wait for the pics, stories, lies, and all the rest... have a blast!   :)  ;)  :D  ;D

~Aiala ~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

swill88

MarkT

We won't need to lie! We're watching the game at Miguels.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Porthos

Quote from: MarkT on June 20, 2016, 12:41:01 AM
We won't need to lie! We're watching the game at Miguels.

I just messaged Kil Song and invited him to Denny's tomorrow if he's still around...

Alto Mare

Have a great trip guys and make us proud here on AT, but most of all, be safe.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

thanks!  internet works, still scrambling to get things done.  i almost walked out of the house this morning without my passport.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

RiverAngler

You folks have a great time out there. Though I can't go with you, I am with you in spirit. Tight Lines all day long!
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Tiddlerbasher

Tight lines people - wish I was there :'(

Bryan Young

Good morning Gents.  Time to get your stuff together and board the boat.  Have an epic trip.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

broadway

Kick butt, crew!
Have a safe and productive trip full of fond memories.
Dom

anglingarchitect

looking forward to the trip, hope you guys have a great trip, can't wait for the pictures.

mark

coastal_dan

Have a blast guys...super jealous!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...