alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Grateful for the Reel Restoration & Service Jobs -- Fred
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 12, 2018, 01:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grateful for the Reel Restoration & Service Jobs -- Fred  (Read 4645 times)
STRIPER LOU
Sensei

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2016, 09:35:43 AM »

Hey Randy, thinking about you and the Mrs. and hope all goes well. Please keep us posted if you can.
Regards,  ..  Lou
Rancanfish

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2016, 08:25:40 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  She has turned for the better and only has a stubborn headache issue currently. 

I was able to get her eating again though she was a bit concerned it would stay down. 

We got a new blood pressure cuff and have been checking and it's getting back to normal.  Her new drugs seem to be working.  My pressure is fine which she can't believe.   Grin

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.
Shark Hunter

The Rogue of the Seven Seas!

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2016, 01:05:14 AM »

Glad she is doing Better Randy.

Life is Good!
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2016, 12:08:51 PM »

Randy give Sheila my best.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Rancanfish

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »

First, my apologies to Fred for completely hijacking his thread.  I was frazzled and not thinking.  And....

Thanks Dom.  She is currently out spending money, so she is well on the way.  I think it shocked her into taking better care of herself.  And for some strange reason she thinks I'm funny again.  Grin

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.
foakes

Sierra National Forest

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2016, 07:37:35 PM »

No worries, Randy --

We all realize that there are more important things than reels.

Perspective is always useful.

Glad she is out shopping!

That is a good thing.

All the Best to the both of you --

Fred

“Of course, now I am too old to be much of a fisherman, and now of course I usually fish the big waters alone, although some friends think I shouldn’t. Like many fly fishermen in western Montana where the summer days are almost Arctic in length, I often do not start fishing until the cool of the evening.

Then in the Arctic half-light of the canyon, all existence fades to a being with my soul and memories and the sounds of the Big Blackfoot River and a four-count rhythm and the hope that a fish will rise.

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world’s great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: