Titanium handle arms

Started by Three se7ens, July 13, 2016, 03:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

I have the first batch of titanium arms back from the cutter.  I couldnt fit everything I wanted on the sheet I had, so here are the counts for this batch: 

113H balanced handle - 4
112H Sal's handle - 4
Newell Sal's handle - 8

Ill send out invoices in the next day or two.  The 113H Sal's handle will have to wait until I get back from my trip, so it may be towards the end of august before those are ready. 

Alto Mare

Adam, I want others to get theirs first, but if no one speaks up, one each for me please.
Thanks!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

I'd like one for the 112 if there's still one available. I have a sweet narrowed 112 that would be even sweeter with some titanium bling. If you could combine it with the 3 sal's for the newells that would be great. Thanks, Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko

I'd like a Sal's for a 501 Jigmaster drilled out for that beautiful black/blue/purple knob I got from Lou!!!!

Send paypal request to pikappetapi022@hotmail.com

Thanks

PJ

pjstevko

Quote from: pjstevko on July 30, 2016, 04:15:46 PM
I'd like a Sal's for a 501 Jigmaster drilled out for that beautiful black/blue/purple knob I got from Lou!!!!

Send paypal request to pikappetapi022@hotmail.com

Thanks

PJ

I know you just got back from vacation and are probably busy trying to get adjusted back to normal life but i was just curious...

Are there handles still available???

Three se7ens

Short answer is yes.  I have some cut, but didnt manage to get any of the 113H ones with this last batch.  Im waiting on more material for those, but in the mean time, Ill go through this thread and start filling what orders I can.  Ill send out invoices through paypal when they are ready to ship.

pjstevko

Quote from: Three se7ens on August 12, 2016, 07:59:44 PM
Short answer is yes.  I have some cut, but didnt manage to get any of the 113H ones with this last batch.  Im waiting on more material for those, but in the mean time, Ill go through this thread and start filling what orders I can.  Ill send out invoices through paypal when they are ready to ship.

Thanks for updating this thread.....

Whenever you get the material i'd love to get one for my jigmaster

erikpowell

Bula Adam,

If they are not all spoken for yet, I'd like to have a 112h Sal and a 113h balanced.
..and of course a few for the 114/115 when ready ;)

thorhammer

Hi Adam, looks like production is tight so I will modify my order to two Sal's 113H blades for now. I should have figured out hole size by then and will advise.

thanks for doing this!

John

Three se7ens

Quote from: thorhammer on August 22, 2016, 05:14:36 PM
Hi Adam, looks like production is tight so I will modify my order to two Sal's 113H blades for now. I should have figured out hole size by then and will advise.

thanks for doing this!

John

If you only want two, thats ok.  But since none of the 113H versions of Sal's handle were cut from this batch, I will have plenty cut with the next batch for everyone.

Im sending out PM's tonight for the orders I can fill from this batch, which looks like it covers everything but the Sal's handle for the 113H.

All I have left from this batch(after filling the requests in this thread) are a few Sal's handles for Newell reels.

thorhammer

Newell Nut

Received my new handle arm today and my first impression is VERY NICE. And very light. Will be testing this weekend and get back to and hope I hook a biggun.

Newell Nut

The new handle got tested in heavy fights today with AJs and big red snappers. The handle performed perfectly and no deformation at all. These are winners guys.

Alto Mare

Good to hear buddy, those are light as a feather. I need to place an order, but waiting for Adam to let me know when the material gets in.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Three se7ens

I have 2 sheets of titanium on the way, and Ill put in an order for more handles as soon as I get the material.  I plan on cutting more of the Sal's handles for the jigmaster and 113H, balanced handles for the jigmaster and 113H.  Any other requests?