Super Jigmaster Kits Ready to Ship

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 16, 2016, 09:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I picked the Super Jigmaster kits up at Tiburon on Thursday and have already shipped all of the paid orders.  If you have a kit on order, or would like to order one, please send your payment by Paypal to me at rfpauly@aol.com.  I am going to be traveling from Sunday morning until Thursday and my wife has unreasonably refused to handle the shipping in my absence, so if you would like to have any kits shipped today, please send payment this morning.

I have five extra kits for the 505HS side plates and six extra kits for the 500 side plates.   Please take a look at the photos below and let me know if you would like the frame with or without the ulua graphics.  The first kit is $195 shipped anywhere in the USA and any additional kits are $190 delivered if shipped with the first kit.  I may not have much access to the Internet from Sunday through Thursday, so please call or text me at 805-748-9202 if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Randy

David Hall

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you!  You should have yours by Wednesday.

mikeysm

They look good Randy mine looks like Monday when it will arrive. But I live under Murphy's Law what ever can go wrong will go wrong. So the excitement is killing me. Funny how you can excited and stressed out at the same time.

Mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle

They post office hasn't lost any of my shipments yet Mike, knock on wood.  I am going to be traveling all week so I probably won't be able to respond to any posts or emails until Friday, but I hope that you love the kit.

Thanks,

Randy

mikeysm

During the summer I always need a project. Working 12 hours and 7 days a week for the first month you need something to think about. Stuck in a control room alone with a computer screen to watch. The reel keeps my sanity in check. So I create projects to fill idle time.

Mike

thorhammer

Randy pm sent. I would like the ulua graphic.   ..

John

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am glad to hear that John because I shipped your kit yesterday with the ulua graphics.  I have heard that North Carolina has some fantastic ulua fishing.

I sent you an email.  Please let me know if it didn't come through.

Thanks,

Randy

thorhammer

LMAO I doubt one percent of us here know what an ulua is, but I hope to burn this baby up on mahi.

JH

David Hall

mikeysm

Here is my super jigmaster it arrived today. Randy I had to add a shim under the bearing on the handle side to get my spool spacing. The bearing cap bottomed out before I could get the proper spacing.

Mike

Kainoa

Randy here's mine everything went together perfect thank you very much

henrymski

Maxed Out

Those are both sweet reels. I really like the eye popping accurate boss red and black tiger stripe handle arm and knob....off the charts crazy cool :o :o

Fished my super jigmaster for 3 days and absolutely love it !! I removed the line using a standard 113H and discovered the super jigmaster has same line capacity as a 113H. This super jiggy is definitely my new favorite reel. Glad I was lucky to get one(or 2 ;) ;))

Thanks a million Randy !!

Bazinga !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal