Cortez Conversions Website is live!

Started by Cortez_Conversions, July 17, 2016, 02:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Thanks for all the kid words!
Stocking the shelves will definitely be be an issue. Thankfully, a few more items will be available soon!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

vilters

congratulations, website looks great Tom. so, when are the newell sideplates due?  8)

twotone

Congrats Tom, keep the Mojo reeling!
twotone

Dominick

Tom great looking site.  Goodonyou.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Looks great Tom... congrats!

I predict you'll be swamped with orders in no time.

Have fun...

Steve

broadway

All the best on your site and endeavors... couldn't happen to a better craftsmen.  I'll be frequenting your site and will spread the word.
Good stuff,
Dom

morfius

Hi Tom, I was pointed your way concerning my needs.  I recently got my hands on a couple sets of brand new Accuplates for Jigmasters.  I've transferred the guts of the old reels into their new homes.  However, I'm still in need of some parts.  Specifically bearings for the left and right sideplates, the clicker assembly and the click spring assembly.  Also a couple of washers to go under the eccentric lever.  I'm including a few pics in the event I named the wrong parts or missed something.  Please post here or message me about prices.

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: morfius on July 19, 2016, 03:00:26 AM
Hi Tom, I was pointed your way concerning my needs.  I recently got my hands on a couple sets of brand new Accuplates for Jigmasters.  I've transferred the guts of the old reels into their new homes.  However, I'm still in need of some parts.  Specifically bearings for the left and right sideplates, the clicker assembly and the click spring assembly.  Also a couple of washers to go under the eccentric lever.  I'm including a few pics in the event I named the wrong parts or missed something.  Please post here or message me about prices.

PM sent.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

steelfish

zup Tom congrats amigo, mucha suerte

I wil be waiting for those knobby bearing cup for accuplates, and the upgraded parts for the Baja Special

The Baja Guy

thorhammer

Dang it I thought you were out of 9/0 frames. Now I'm looking at my other one with a bit of a stank-eye....

reel man

Tom, as the saying goes, "it's time to act or get off the pot", it's been over a year since Bryan was sent Newell bridge plates that need a second anti reverse pins installed.  I know you've been very busy with other projects, but would really appreciate you taking some time to either finish the project or send all the product back to me.

Cortez_Conversions

reel man

Jerry Downie
640 Grinnell Dr
Burbank, CA 91501

Cortez_Conversions

USPS Tracking with signature confirmation: 9407803699300031085739

Gfish

Nothin commin up when I try the various sections a your website(e.g., gallery, shopping, annex, etc.)
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!