Purple Tib framed Squidder jr. w/ Acrylic

Started by STRIPER LOU, July 18, 2016, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Just finished this up. Modest internals, SS gear sleeve from Alan, steel gear, upgraded drags, purple P16 frame from Randy Paulie, 24-56 handle and Purple black/silver pearl acrylic knob.

I'm really starting to like these little Squidders!   Now back to work! ;)
All have a great evening,  ..  Lou

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

thorhammer

1) that is gonna light Aaila up 2) killing us until we can get those knobs.

Nice , Lou!!!!!

twotone

twotone

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

STRIPER LOU

Thanks for all the comments, its really appreciated!
I will have a few to post up for sale this week. I had planned to have more but 2 local tackle shops that buy my bucktails ordered 100 Pcs. I'm flat out at the moment and trying to sneak an extra one in here and there to make them available at AT.

I'm also working on a list of people that goes back 6 to 8 months ago who were interested. If any of these folks have changed their mind those may become available. Colors will be limited because of availability. Still short of material!

As of now it looks like I will be posting some for sale as I can. Hopefully at some point that will improve. Future plans might include a website but more likely an ebay store. I think that's a long way off though!

The 1 1/2" dia x 1" wide Jigmaster sizes are what I am currently running at the moment. My lovely wife Gracie has volunteered (if I take her to dinner) to help with an installation post.

Thanks you all so very much for your interest and patience.
Regards,  ..  Lou

Bryan Young

Beautiful squidder. That purple pops out like nothing else.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

thorhammer

L0u I'm def still in for some pimp jiggy knobs. any idea of pricing?

John 

STRIPER LOU

John, will fill you all in when I post this week. I think you and Sal are on the list from way back. I'm running out of material again .... as the boss would say ...  Crud!
...............Lou

thorhammer

Alto Mare

Lou, here we come before anyone else :).
You should put a page up with the style, color and price of your beautiful knobs.
I don't remember what we talked about, but if I didn't request a red "T" knob, please put me down for one...if available of coarse.

Thanks for taking this on buddy.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

STRIPER LOU

Sal, without a doubt there are a great bunch of people here on this site. This just worked out a bit different than I expected. At the show, most of the tackle shops that were interested in the knobs had been buying my bucktails and plugs for 15/20 years, so I do feel a sense of obligation to them also.

With that being said and Richard helping out I figured it would be no problem keeping everyone happy. Richard has been building plugs for the tuna guys, he was out the busniess but they have been pounding on him and I'm doing the best to meet all the orders that have come in on my own.
In addition, material is still tuff and costly and I don't stock much. With all the knobs I've sold so far I haven't even recovered the cost of the acrylic yet. I've considered hiring someone but finding the right person is difficult. If I had to sacrifice quality I'd rather not do them at all.

As it stands now I'm just starting to get my head above water and it will improve.
Thanks and have a great evening,  ..  Lou

Alto Mare

Lou, I was just joking :). I'm well aware you've been making plugs for your guys for some time now, that is why I placed a smyli.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.