Avet Parts

Started by triumphrick, July 22, 2016, 06:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triumphrick

Is the moderator from Avet on here also the parts guy?

Man, it has become extremely difficult to get parts and answers as of late.

I have had one customer I directed their way place five phone calls to try and get the MXL saifish cam

If you are monitoring this thread.....my customers name is Carlton Pittman.

He is trying very hard not to have to contact anyone else at Avet to get his order squared away.

By the way......this seems to be the exact same scenario when I tried over and over to get parts for the long discontinued 8.0's.

Parts were available, but getting the right parts or the right schematics proved nearly intolerable.

MarkT

I don't know if anyone from Avet is on here. The moderator, Avetman, hasn't been on here in over 2 months!  Avet does occasionally monitor the Avet board on BloodyDecks but it's a marketing guy who can/does find someone at Avet to help.

I've only called Avet once, to get a bearing, they answered right away and fixed me up.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Tightlines667

I placed an order 8 days ago, and there is no tracking info, and it hasn't arrived yet.  Hope it's here by Saturday, my customer needs his reel next week for a long-range trip.  Pennparts arrive in 3-4days, Shimano in 4-5, Fin-nor in 3-5 as well.  Mind you this is only one order, and under 10days is still ok I guess.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Tightlines666 on July 22, 2016, 07:20:59 PM
I placed an order 8 days ago, and there is no tracking info, and it hasn't arrived yet.  Hope it's here by Saturday, my customer needs his reel next week for a long-range trip.  Pennparts arrive in 3-4days, Shimano in 4-5, Fin-nor in 3-5 as well.  Mind you this is only one order, and under 10days is still ok I guess.

Spook too soon.  The parts arrived in today's mail.  Time to go to work.  Also, they sent me a full gear set, even though I only ordered/payed for the high speed gears.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.