ryobi schematics

Started by kungajim, July 25, 2016, 06:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kungajim

hey all-

I've been looking for a schematic for a Ryobi AX 123 that's seen better days.  I eventually want to get this reel running nice again, and I think I'm going to have to get some parts.  I've looked all over the interweb and this site, as well as links that you guys and gals have provided, but haven't found a schematic for this reel.  Does anyone here have a copy???

Any info would be great.  thx

Jim
so many baits....so little time

foakes

Those could be tough to get parts for, Jim...

Here is one on auction with a BIN of $12.

This would get you all of the parts you might need -- cheaper and quicker than just buying a spool or bail.

Should be be able to make (1) good reel out of two.

If I find a schematic in my old shop manuals -- I will post it for you.

Best,

Fred

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FISHING-REELS-RYOBI-AX123-ADJUSTABLE-BAIL-ARM-LINE-10-180-12-210-15-170-/381690983122?hash=item58de8e32d2:g:vk8AAOSwWntXNPeS
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

kungajim

thx Fred.  I'll definitely look into that.  The bail on mine has a big groove where line dug into it, and am worried that another used reel may have the same issue, but we'll see.

thx for the guidance.

Jim
so many baits....so little time