Internals for Accuplates Jigmaster plates

Started by wpac308, August 18, 2016, 12:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpac308

Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post.

In the past I've upgraded some of my Jigmasters and Senators with Tiburon frames with the last one being a "Yellowtail Special" still being worked on with some new stainless parts and old original Penn hardware.  I'm also planning on working on a Jigmaster 506HS project with a narrow Accurate frame and a pair Accuplates that I got on eBay. Unfortunately the plates didn't come with the internals including the bearing cups, bearings and clicker assembly.

If there is any info on where I can purchase replacement internals that will work on my Accuplates, please do let me know. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

RowdyW

PM Randy at Offshore Tackle on this site. Or Tom at Cortez Conversations also on this site.

day0ne

Penn internals fit, and I believe Tom at Cortez Conversions has the bearing cups. These plates were made for Penn internals. People that sell the plates without the bearing cups aren't nice. Until recently, they were unobtainable.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

wpac308

Much thanks for the info. Will go ahead in acquiring those needed parts for this project.