Main Menu

Hello...

Started by woodtick, August 23, 2016, 02:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodtick

...from Texas.  Kayak fisherman mostly targeting LMB.  Late winter and early spring spent chasing white bass, hybrids, and crappie.

sdlehr

Welcome Woodtick! Hopefully you are far enough west that you haven't been able to fish off your front porch this last week or so :)

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

alantani

welcome!!!!  i'm going to move your curado post to the beginner's section.  it will get more visibility there!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

woodtick

Quote from: alantani on August 23, 2016, 03:22:54 PM
welcome!!!!  i'm going to move your curado post to the beginner's section.  it will get more visibility there!

Thanks.  Thought I was starting a new thread...getting old...

Bill B

WT....welcome from the Sacramento delta.....bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Tiddlerbasher

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

Welcome aboard, WT--

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.