New Run of Tiburon 3" Wide Super Jigmaster Kits for July shipment. Need orders!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 18, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We are having Tiburon run 20 more Super Jigmaster kits and they will be ready to ship in July. If you would like one, I would really appreciate it if you would please place your order as soon as possible. They are a little bit cheaper than the first run at $185 plus $4.94 for shipping to Hawaii by USPS first class parcel with tracking. We accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard.

I had told Tiburon that I wanted to make them ASAP, but they never gave me a firm delivery date. They just called me last week to say that the spools are ready and they need the color selections ASAP for anodizing, so that is why I am asking for your order now. If you have already requested a kit, I will message you to confirm.

These kits will be the same as the original run, except that you can have them in any of Tiburon's standard colors (Electric Blue, Cobalt Blue, Dark Green, Purple, Red, Black and Silver). The bases and rod clamps will be black. Also, the frames will say 808 instead of Super Jigmaster. This is because the 808 Newell kit and the Super Jigmaster use the same frame. Only the spool is different. If you would prefer to have no graphics, please let me know.

If you are not familiar with the Super Jigmaster kits, they are 3" wide (the same width as the Penn 113HLW) and will increase the line capacity of your Penn Jigmaster.

If you would like to buy a kit for July delivery, please PM me your color selection as soon as possible as Tiburon is waiting for me to give them the color mix. I will not be asking for payment until the kits are ready to pick up, which will be sometime in July.

Thank you,

RandyandKaren Pauly

Maxed Out

One black on black for me please...graphics are A-Ok

Btw, I have 2 of these from the last run and this super wide jiggy has same line capacity as a standard 113h.

Thanks Randy
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Maxed Out on June 19, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

One black on black for me please...graphics are A-Ok

Btw, I have 2 of these from the last run and this super wide jiggy has same line capacity as a standard 113h.

Thanks Randy

Thank you Ted!