New Tiburon Super Jigmaster Kits Ready to Ship Now

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 23, 2016, 11:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We are getting ready for another run of Super Jigmaster kits. We also hope to make 3" wide kits for Newell 300 series reels (model # 348), and possibly a few kits for Accurate Jigmaster Magnums. We are trying to get a feel for production quantities for each model.  Would anyone like to reserve any kits now?  They will be $195 per kit including shipping to anywhere in the USA.  We will not be expecting payment until just before we are ready to ship.  We plan to make them all in silver (silver frame, spool and rod clamp) with the ulua graphics, and they should be ready for delivery before Christmas.

Please let us know as soon as possible the quantity that you think you would like, and the model (500, 505HS, Newell or Accurate Jigmaster Magnum).  

Thanks,

Randy

Maxed Out

Hi Randy, how can anyone resist ?? I sure can't

I would love to have 2 sets for a jigmaster magnum.

Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Yogi_fish808

Randy,
Please put me down for 1 Jigmaster Magnum and 1 Newell kit. Can't wait to get these projects going!

Aloha,
Kyle

swill88

A jigmaster magnum for me please Randy... Thanks!

Steve

jigmaster501

Will the magnums be braid capable and will they be in 99 and 501 widths?????

The reason that I ask is that this would open up a whole new avenue for these reels. Especially with the narrower models and braid. Even if we have to use 80lb braid, that would be a beast reel....

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Ted, Kyle and Steve.  We are definitely a go on the 3" wide frame/spool kits for the Newell 300 series (model number 808).  I am hoping to be able to generate enough response on the 3" wide kits for the Accurate Jigmaster Magnums, but if we do make them, I have you down for them.  I will have to decide by the first week of October to make my production slot for the first week of December, so I will let you know then if the Magnums are a go or no-go.  I hope that I can do it.

Thanks again,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: jigmaster501 on August 28, 2016, 08:40:57 PM
Will the magnums be braid capable and will they be in 99 and 501 widths?????

The reason that I ask is that this would open up a whole new avenue for these reels. Especially with the narrower models and braid. Even if we have to use 80lb braid, that would be a beast reel....

Thanks for your interest.  At this point,  the only Accurate Jigmaster Magnum components that we are considering producing are 3" wide frame/spool kits.

Yogi_fish808

I sure hope somehow we get enough guys in to do a magnum run. I just scored a nice gold one and will be putting in an ss dd bridge, sleeve, adams 113h insert and all the other goodies. The ultimate wide jigmaster that can make over 35lbs of drag and run 60lb mono!

twotone

Randy,
One super magnum sound good. I'm in for one.
The first run went together flawlessly.
Just need a nice handle and arm.

Thanks again

Anthony
twotone

bigggfish

RNDY, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ONE IF THEY FIT THEY NEWELL 300 PLATES!!  THANKS,,,, JIM

mikeysm

Randy put me down for the jigmaster magnum.

Mike

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: bigggfish on August 29, 2016, 02:58:20 PM
RNDY, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ONE IF THEY FIT THEY NEWELL 300 PLATES!!  THANKS,,,, JIM

Dear Jim,

It's great to hear from you again.  We are a definite go on the Newell/Tiburon 808 (3" wide) kits for Newell 300 series reels.  I will reserve 1 kit for you.  I will not be asking for payment until the kits go into production, which I expect will be the first week of December.  If those big bluefin get any closer to the beach down your way, you might be able to take a shot at them with your new extra wide Newell off of the Dana Point Harbor breakwater this Christmas...just kidding.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: twotone on August 29, 2016, 05:35:07 AM
Randy,
One super magnum sound good. I'm in for one.
The first run went together flawlessly.
Just need a nice handle and arm.

Thanks again

Anthony

Dear Anthony and Mike,

I will put you both down for one Super Magnum kit.  We are still a long way from having enough response to justify the investment in thirty sets, which is the minimum order, but I do not have to decide until the first week of October, so there's plenty of time to get it done.  I will let you know then whether or not we have lift off on the Magnums.  The Newell 808 kits are going great, and we will be running them for sure, along with the 500 and 505HS Super Jigmaster kits.

Thanks for giving me another shot at your business.  Repeat business is my favorite kind!

Randy