howzit from Hawaii

Started by timtastic, August 26, 2016, 06:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timtastic

Hi Everyone,

Been a long time lurker here but I finally decided to officially join as I recently got back into baitcasting. I love that my old penns and newells are still relevant fishing tools!

alantani

welcome!  and be careful.  the guys have some serious upgrades for these reels!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Tiddlerbasher

Whoops

Welcome to the Darkside ;)

Bryan Young

E Komo Mai Tim.

Eh, where you stay?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ReelFishingProblems

Your reels will never be the same. What island you from?

Nick

Dominick

Zit's good.  Welcome aboard.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Most of us have the Reel Gear Head Disease. Be careful here since it is easy to get infected with it. Welcome.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Newell Nut on August 26, 2016, 04:44:02 PM
Most of us have the Reel Gear Head Disease. Be careful here since it is easy to get infected with it. Welcome.

Especially in Hawaii with additional offerings for upgrades from Brian's Fishing Supply and Ewa Beach Buy & Sell.  Not to mention Vintage Tackle (Randy), Cortez Conversions (Tom), AT (Alan Tani), Keta (Lee), Three_Sevens (Adam),...  I know I'm missing a few...
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tightlines667

Welcome aboard.  I'm here in HI (Ewa-side) too.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

David Hall

timtastic

I'm in Honolulu. The knowledge and ingenuity here is off the charts and i hope to learn a lot from you all. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Bill B

Welcome Tim, from the Sacramento delta...bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!