salmon fishing this friday!

Started by alantani, September 05, 2016, 04:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thinket

Hey alan,
Anderson closed for the season today.  They will start a retrofit project as well...the lake will be closed to boating for a couple years

alantani

crud.  ok, thanks.   we'll figure something else out.  glad we didn't have to figure this out the hard way!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

still have room for one more for friday on the argo.  we also have room for one on my boat out of half moon bay this thursday for rockfish.  saturday it's just me and john, not sure now what we're going to do. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wally15

This sounds appropriate -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQC2_NJj2iA&list=PLcW9Au8gMJn9z8Sm-mhoyjib5SmlLeXil
You guys have fun.
John, show these CA guys how NC guys can catch fish. I haven't been very successful at that the past couple of SOA trips :-[. Maybe moving to GA has worn off my mojo!
Mike Pate
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Bryan Young

Have fun. I wish I was in town this week. Would have loved to go fishing.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

thorhammer

Quote from: Wally15 on September 07, 2016, 12:26:26 PM
This sounds appropriate -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQC2_NJj2iA&list=PLcW9Au8gMJn9z8Sm-mhoyjib5SmlLeXil
You guys have fun.
John, show these CA guys how NC guys can catch fish. I haven't been very successful at that the past couple of SOA trips :-[. Maybe moving to GA has worn off my mojo!
Mike Pate

Mike I'm gonna try and redeem the fact that I haven't splashed the Tank yet. Go Heels!!!! I bet you had to hear a rash of crap after Saturday...

thorhammer

Thorhammer airborne...bouncing thru Newark... Will wave to Dom, Lou and Joe!!!!🛫⛴🎣🎣🎣

thorhammer

Since my man Sharkhunter can't make his September trip this year, I'm bringing him in spirit to the left coast....

swill88

Tuesday the fishing on the Marin coast broke out big time!

Limits for most boats of quality salmon.

Can't wait.

steelfish

so envy, I wish I was few hours closer to you guys, so tempting the sentense of fishing for salmon under the Golden Gate Bridge.

The Baja Guy

David Hall

Where's the pics?  I know they're doing something right this minute?  Cmon post em up for those of us stuck at home and work.

Bryan Young

Quote from: David Hall on September 09, 2016, 02:00:55 AM
Where's the pics?  I know they're doing something right this minute?  Cmon post em up for those of us stuck at home and work.
And for those stuck in Northbrook, Illinois.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

Where the heck is north rook Illinois?  I was stuck in mount Vernon Illinois a few years ago.

Bill B

Alan, if you wanted to pull to West Sacramento, Ralph (RiverAngler) and I could show you guys salmon jigging, salmon trolling and bass fishing here on the Sacramento River.... ;D

Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

thorhammer

Catching....