ANYONE INTERESTED IN SALMON FISHING WITH CAPTAIN KHANH

Started by Dominick, September 28, 2016, 11:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

before the season ends on October 31, 2016?  I had a great time on the Argo fishing for salmon but I was not happy with the boat's speed.  I can do any day from 10/1 to 10/20.  The Connie T uses downriggers.  I did not like dropping a one pound lead ball in the water either.  When I had my boat I used downriggers and in my opinion it is the only way to go.  Full price for the day is $600.00 for a charter with max of 4 fisher persons.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

I'm in.  If we get 2 more we can pick a date.  Where does he launch out of?

steve

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Without a doubt I am good on the 3rd.
Other dates I will have to finagle😎
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

I'm a definite maybe  ;D Need to know the date & possibly a ride with Jonathan? I have no A/C >:(

BT

theswimmer

Errol Flynn

bluefish69

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on September 29, 2016, 01:40:41 AM
I'm a definite maybe  ;D Need to know the date & possibly a ride with Jonathan? I have no A/C >:(

BT
Does your car have windows?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

BT

Your car has 4-40 AC. Just open 4 windows @ 40 MPH & you have AC

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

I have an email out to see if we can reserve 10/03/16.  I let you know tomorrow.  Dominick

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

swill88

Quote from: Dominick on September 29, 2016, 05:25:17 AM
I have an email out to see if we can reserve 10/03/16.  I let you know tomorrow.  Dominick

Works for me Dominick... thanks!

Dominick

It's Thursday 9/29 @ 11:35 a.m.  I have a call and an email out and have had no response.  We'll see.  Dominick

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick