ANYONE INTERESTED IN SALMON FISHING WITH CAPTAIN KHANH

Started by Dominick, September 28, 2016, 11:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

I just heard from Capt. Khanh.  He said that Tuesday is the better weather day.  Whose's in?  Khanh's website says he has all the equipment needed and it is maintained by Alan Tani.  I'd rather Tuesday because I don't do well in sloppy conditions.  Steve I'm sorry if you can't make it.  So far it looks like Tim, Jon and me.  Anyone else?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

If Jonathan is in, I'm in as we will ride together. Let's see about his truck.

Tim

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on September 30, 2016, 04:42:35 PM
If Jonathan is in, I'm in as we will ride together. Let's see about his truck.

Tim
Guys how about PM-ing me some telephone numbers so we may speak.  I'm sorry about his truck.  Maybe it's something simple.  btw here is a link to Khanh's website. http://northcalsportfishing.com/  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

wish I could go ... let me know if the date changes...

theswimmer

The Cummins Silver Bullitt should be up by Tues pm so I am good for later in the week.
$1000 later of course....
Makes fishing seem cheap :' :D
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

swill88

Dominick

How does next week look.  Here is the marine forecast.

TueW winds 10 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. NW swell 3 to 5 ft.

WedNW winds 10 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 4 ft. NW swell 5 to 7 ft...increasing to 6 to 8 ft. .....san francisco bar/fourfathom bank forecast..... in the deep water channel...NW seas 2 to 3 feet at 8 seconds and S seas 2 to 3 feet at 15 seconds. across the bar...NW seas 3 to 5 feet at 8 seconds and S seas 2 to 3 feet at 15 seconds. Maximum ebb current of 3.1 knots at 05:13 pm friday and 2.2 knots at 05:31 am saturday.

I won't go out Wed.  I need to get back to Khanh.  If we all can make a day next week, let me know.  I have a call into Capt, Khanh to see his availability.  Dominick

Big Tim

Dom, if I'm not working I'm in... I will now head south to the channel Islands for Yellowtail  ;D

BT

Dominick

I told Capt. Khanh to cancel next week and give me availability for the week of the 10th.  I can make any day.  What say youse guys.   Dominick

theswimmer

i can go any day but Friday ,
I would have to check with Miss Mari on a Friday trip.

Errol Flynn

swill88

I can do any day next week. Actually, I was planning to go out Thursday the 13th on the Outer Limits out of Sausalito. It is a fast and stable catamaran.  I will cancel that trip to go with you guys and Cpt. Khahn.

Big Tim

Dominick

Weather wise next week is out.  Capt. Khanh is available 10/11/ to 10/14.  If I can get 3 of you to commit I will book it and send in a deposit.  Again weather permitting.  I looked up the weather and it looks like it will be okay weatherwise.  Dominick

swill88

Quote from: Dominick on October 01, 2016, 07:21:26 PM
Weather wise next week is out.  Capt. Khanh is available 10/11/ to 10/14.  If I can get 3 of you to commit I will book it and send in a deposit.  Again weather permitting.  I looked up the weather and it looks like it will be okay weatherwise.  Dominick

I'm in.  Wednesday, 10/12, is best for me but I'm in for sure any day you pick Dominick.

Thanks for doing this.  Steve