ANYONE INTERESTED IN SALMON FISHING WITH CAPTAIN KHANH

Started by Dominick, September 28, 2016, 11:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Okay Steve.  Tim and Jon please weigh in.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Big Tim

theswimmer

As per Senor Dom ,  12th it is.
Just spoke with  a friend who lives on the Sac ,
His 12 yo son boated a 12 lb king this morning. And lost a fish over 40😮
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Quote from: swill88 on October 01, 2016, 07:59:50 PM
Dominick can you find out where we depart from?
The word from Capt. Khanh is either HMB or Berkeley Marina.  It depends on where the fish are.  He'll let us know as soon as he figures it out.  I hope HMB because of the auto break-ins at the Berkeley Marina.  I have a new GMC and I would hate to see it damaged.  I'm psyched.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

It is now set that the Connie T will launch from Half Moon Bay.  I expect that the time to meet Capt. Khanh is at or around 6:00 am.  I will know more later.  Low tide at HMB is 1:56 am.  High Tide is 8:39 am.  I don't know how far we expect to travel and start fishing but it looks like we will fish the incoming tide and slack tide.  Now I need to know when Steve, Tim and Jon will be arriving at my house on Tuesday for a sleep over.  Don't forget your favorite stuffed animal and the PJs with the little bunnies.   ::)  I have one camp cot, one couch and one bed.  You guys need to choose.  If you all come early enough dinner and drinks are here.   Dominick

swill88

Quote from: Dominick on October 10, 2016, 07:09:09 PM
It is now set that the Connie T will launch from Half Moon Bay.  I expect that the time to meet Capt. Khanh is at or around 6:00 am.  I will know more later.  Low tide at HMB is 1:56 am.  High Tide is 8:39 am.  I don't know how far we expect to travel and start fishing but it looks like we will fish the incoming tide and slack tide.  Now I need to know when Steve, Tim and Jon will be arriving at my house on Tuesday for a sleep over.  Don't forget your favorite stuffed animal and the PJs with the little bunnies.   ::)  I have one camp cot, one couch and one bed.  You guys need to choose.  If you all come early enough dinner and drinks are here.   Dominick

I'll be there mid to late afternoon; by High Tea Time.

Thanks again Dominick!

Steve

theswimmer

Shooting for a4:30 - 5:00 arrival, if the traffic gods cooperate......
Best,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim