alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial ANYONE INTERESTED IN SALMON FISHING WITH CAPTAIN KHANH
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
July 24, 2017, 04:43:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANYONE INTERESTED IN SALMON FISHING WITH CAPTAIN KHANH  (Read 16816 times)
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2016, 11:52:49 AM »

Okay Steve.  Tim and Jon please weigh in.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
swill88
Photo Group

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2016, 11:59:50 AM »

Dominick can you find out where we depart from?
Big Tim
Photo Group

Space Herring "Commander of the Sun"

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2016, 01:01:34 PM »

Big Tim is in
theswimmer

Sierra Nevada

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2016, 04:51:40 PM »

As per Senor Dom ,  12th it is.
Just spoke with  a friend who lives on the Sac ,
His 12 yo son boated a 12 lb king this morning. And lost a fish over 40😮
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 05:35:54 PM by theswimmer » Logged

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.

Clark Gable
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2016, 12:30:33 PM »

Dominick can you find out where we depart from?
The word from Capt. Khanh is either HMB or Berkeley Marina.  It depends on where the fish are.  He'll let us know as soon as he figures it out.  I hope HMB because of the auto break-ins at the Berkeley Marina.  I have a new GMC and I would hate to see it damaged.  I'm psyched.  Dominick

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2016, 11:09:09 AM »

It is now set that the Connie T will launch from Half Moon Bay.  I expect that the time to meet Capt. Khanh is at or around 6:00 am.  I will know more later.  Low tide at HMB is 1:56 am.  High Tide is 8:39 am.  I don't know how far we expect to travel and start fishing but it looks like we will fish the incoming tide and slack tide.  Now I need to know when Steve, Tim and Jon will be arriving at my house on Tuesday for a sleep over.  Don't forget your favorite stuffed animal and the PJs with the little bunnies.   Roll Eyes  I have one camp cot, one couch and one bed.  You guys need to choose.  If you all come early enough dinner and drinks are here.   Dominick

swill88
Photo Group

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2016, 11:22:35 AM »

It is now set that the Connie T will launch from Half Moon Bay.  I expect that the time to meet Capt. Khanh is at or around 6:00 am.  I will know more later.  Low tide at HMB is 1:56 am.  High Tide is 8:39 am.  I don't know how far we expect to travel and start fishing but it looks like we will fish the incoming tide and slack tide.  Now I need to know when Steve, Tim and Jon will be arriving at my house on Tuesday for a sleep over.  Don't forget your favorite stuffed animal and the PJs with the little bunnies.   Roll Eyes  I have one camp cot, one couch and one bed.  You guys need to choose.  If you all come early enough dinner and drinks are here.   Dominick

I'll be there mid to late afternoon; by High Tea Time.

Thanks again Dominick!

Steve

theswimmer

Sierra Nevada

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2016, 03:30:50 AM »

Shooting for a4:30 - 5:00 arrival, if the traffic gods cooperate......
Best,
Jonathan

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.

Clark Gable
inodan2

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2016, 09:08:43 AM »

how did you guys do?
Big Tim
Photo Group

Space Herring "Commander of the Sun"

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2016, 09:42:23 AM »

I don't know if this link will work ? :  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=19446.0

Tim
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: