Customer service royale!

Started by hultis, September 29, 2016, 10:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hultis

The clicker on my Release Reels LG stopped working a few weeks ago, so I thought I'll send it back to the factory for service. The only minor detail is that I live in Sweden, like 7000 kilometers across the Atlantic. However, I talked to Will at Truth Reels and decided to send the LG and my SG over to them for service. Shipping cost me a few bucks but it was worth it. Just got both reels, a Truth reels hat, grease and an extra AR pawl back. The cost for that, except for my shipping? This far - zero. Even if will charge me 50, or a 100 dollars I must say they are the real deal! Will was extremely service minded and the reels were carefully wrapped in the returning box.

So - thanks a lot from a very happy customer.

And on a side note, the bluefin tuna seems to be returning to Sweden again!!!

/Christian

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Jon_Kol

I agree with you, Christian - the level of service via the people at Truth is outstanding. Justin and Will have both done a lot in order to resolve a few issues, both big and small.

I had to replace the clicker plastic part on my SG, the part(s) were sent to me without any cost, and they've also sent some extra parts as a gesture. I had to return my first LG due to a batch of faulty AR-B bearings - one of which had been put into the LG that I bought - and it took about two weeks from shipping the reel from Norway to them, they set me up with a brand new LG, and sent it back to me. No cost on shipping. Great stuff!

My new LG has performed flawlessly and I love using it.

I always value a service department where an e-mail is promptly answered, and the people at Truth seem to take every request with the same priority.