Need schematic, 5000 C 75th

Started by nelz, September 29, 2016, 02:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelz

I am looking for a reel schematic but cannot find it anywhere else online, not even the Abu site. Let's see if the Tani Team can come through... The reel is:

AMBASSADEUR 5000 C 75th ANNIVERSARY, chrome version

Reel foot says 050005

Thanks!

Jon_Kol

So far I've only found a partly readable schematic, but I'll keep at it.

I found that the codes on the schematic in question is 05-00, plus number code 34-11882-0.

I'll see what else I can dig up.

Jon_Kol

I think I've got it. But how do I insert a .pdf here? Photobucket won't let me upload that kind of file.

nelz

Jon, many thanks for your effort. Do you have a link to it?

Also, please note, there is also a 75th Anniversary version that has the newer side plates and it's red, that's NOT what I have. Abu/Pure Fishing sent me the wrong schematic and has not answered since I pointed it out.

My reel looks like this one:

Jon_Kol

I asked my contact at Pure Fishing if he was up for a challenge. He got hold of it straight away :) I was sent the file as a .pdf directly via e-mail, so no link I'm afraid.

I can send it to you via e-mail if you send me your address, and then you can comment wheter this is the correct schematic that you're looking for?

Jon_Kol

The schematic should be correct, it matches the 05-00 from the reel foot number that you stated and it also seems to match the schematic partly shown in this (ended) eBay auction link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Abu-Garcia-Ambassadeur-5000C-75th-Anniversary-/321904362284?nma=true&si=731rwwcqT%252Bphsuiy1c2I4xNsLTw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

nelz

I think you got it, you-da-man! I've looked all over for that darn diagram. Btw, I'm surprised that reel sold so cheap.

PM sent.

Thanks again.

Jon_Kol

E-mail sent, fingers crossed for it being the correct schematic. :)

nelz

Just what I needed, thanks again. Good to have a direct contact right at the source eh? (Sweden)

Jon_Kol

Perfect! :) Glad I could help you out.

This time the credit goes to the Norwegian branch of Pure Fishing, I'll see if I'll let the Swedes have a go next time. ;)

nelz

Ooops, my mistake, you wrote "Norwegian" but my brain registered "Sweden", lol.