Another deal at Goodwill.

Started by STRIPER LOU, September 30, 2016, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Went to GW the other day and found this thin, vertical cabinet for $9.99.

It was 20% off  and came to 8 and change. It looked like it was never used. Had 1 pin missing for the shelves and was able to make one out of a large nail.

Wiped it down, secured it to the ceiling behind my curtain for protection and put my partial collection of Monofils in it. They actually had 4 of them and went back the other day to see if any were left at the 50% off sale.
NADA!

We also have a Salvation Army in Hamden. They have some unbelievable furniture at times. I'm a big fan of SA as they treated us like royalty when we were in the service! I donate to them whenever I have a chance.

All have a great evening,  ..  Lou

steelfish

nice find.. I could use at least two of them
The Baja Guy

Gfish

Yeah, that's what my ol' man said about the S.A., during WW2. They 'ed do a-lot to get a guy home for family emergencies, etc., while the Red Cross didn't come close, help or $-wise. I shop in either a the 2 we have on the island. It's the only way I can afford the silk(best material) Ahloa type shirts. Them bell ringers in fronta the grocery stores get something from me at X-Mas time.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

day0ne

cd/dvd cabinet. Have several, never thought about displaying reels in then though.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

mizmo67

I agree! CD sized slots working out really nicely for displaying the reels!
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com