New 2017 Spiral Wrapped 450g-650g Rod in Two Part Piece

Started by Black Pearl, October 14, 2016, 01:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

This rod  is fresh and hot..... This rod is enhanced from the previous 450g-650g fast-action one piece rod.

Just like the previous 450g-650g one piece rod, it is rated 450g to 650g (40 lbs to 100 lbs). The blank was tested up to 50kg (around 112lb) strength and 50 lb vertical jigging. This rod is equipped with ALPS' top of the line components

Once a person holds on this rod, he knows that he has made the right decision.
Rod specification:

$159.99 + $16.00 shipping cost for initial order, any additional orders are $8.00 each by USPS Priority with insurance. For Florida resident, 7% sales tax will be added into the order. Please PM with the zip code for shipping cost if UPS shipping method is required..

We accept credit card by phone (561-568-3980) or PayPal (Our account is prochallenger@yahoo.com). Please PM or email to us at sales@prochallenger.com to order. Please let us know the state where the package will be shipped to.

If you have any question, please feel free to reach us at 561-568-3980.

I will upload some pictures of the rod and testing results later tomorrow.

Video

http://vid1280.photobucket.com/albums/a494/prochallenger/73D285BE-48F0-4180-A166-A529CF2239F1_zps4hlnmjwi.mp4

Here is a picture of rod bent at 5lb

Here is a picture of rod bent at 10lb

Here is a picture of rod bent at 15lb

Here is a picture of rod bent at 40lb

Black Pearl

Dominick

Alan, I'll take one (450-650g) in gold.  Ship it to me asap.  I'll send payment in the next few minutes.  Use the address in my email to you.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Dominick on October 16, 2016, 01:50:06 AM
Alan, I'll take one (450-650g) in gold.  Ship it to me asap.  I'll send payment in the next few minutes.  Use the address in my email to you.  Dominick

Will do.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Black Pearl on October 16, 2016, 01:54:45 AM
Quote from: Dominick on October 16, 2016, 01:50:06 AM

Will do.

It is package and ready to drop off at the post office on Monday morning. You should have the tracking number.

Dominick

Alan the rod came today.  I am happy with the quality and the spine curves as it should.  I'll report on how it performs when I return from Cabo at the end of the month.  This my first spiral wrapped rod.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Quote from: Dominick on October 20, 2016, 03:56:58 AM
Alan the rod came today.  I am happy with the quality and the spine curves as it should.  I'll report on how it performs when I return from Cabo at the end of the month.  This my first spiral wrapped rod.  Dominick
I posted this yesterday but it did not appear.  Let's see if it appears.  Strange?  Dominick

steelfish

considering the current costs of a good blank, accesories used and labor, this rod is a bargain, congratulations Dom.

I would've take it but Im focused on building my own later, pretty sure I will spend more than $175.00

The Baja Guy

Black Pearl

Quote from: Dominick on October 20, 2016, 03:56:58 AM

Have fun with it....

Black Pearl

Dominick

Quote from: Black Pearl on March 05, 2017, 08:30:38 PM
New version with ALPS TRI aluminum reel seat.
Folks I originally received this rod and used it in Mexico.  The rod was perfect for schoolie Tuna.  Unfortunately the seat came loose from the rod and was spinning around. I contacted Alan Chui and he told me to ship the rod back.  I just received the new version and it is as strong as can be.  Alan Chui offers great customer service.  There was no question.  Alan said ship it back to me and I will make it right and he did.  Thank you Alan.  Dominick

Black Pearl

handi2

I have one also. It is strong and lightweight. It looks great too!!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Darin Crofton

I have two of these and they're my favorite rods! I'm going to need at least 4 or 5 more, but will need to save up, upgrading all my reels first. Thanks for an amazing rod and a great price, Alan! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

pjstevko