Thanks to Newell Nut

Started by Rancanfish, October 15, 2016, 02:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Dwight is #1.

Andy is #2.

But if others want them I'm good. But if no one wants them I'll take them. I see what Jerry has available.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

You called me a Hoarder Bryan,
I think this is more like Piranha. ;)
Life is Good!

steelhead_killer

Im on a Newell Hiatus  :-\  Thanks for thinking of me!

Andy
><)))">

Bryan Young

Ok. I'll hoard. I have a family to think about outfitting.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Aiala

Quote from: Bryan Young on October 16, 2016, 04:38:58 PM
Ok. I'll hoard. I have a family to think about outfitting.

Good idea, Bryan. And I don't feel deprived, since I just ordered myself a new Avet HXJ 5/2 MC --the so-called "Hoo-X"-- in orange!  :D

In due course I hope to commission a matching rod from Dwight... meantime, Mike and I shove off on our EXCEL 10-day in only 8 more weeks... waa-hoo!  ;D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Bryan Young

Hamachi

Bryan, if you decide you don't want them, I'd like a shot at them.
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

Bryan Young

I don't think Randy made a decision to sell them yet or not.  I'm waiting patiently...

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bryan Young

Hi Randy,

I'll call you by this evening.

Thank you,
Bryan