Head Count!!Nov 5th Menu Morro Bay Help With Dinner Head Count!

Started by theswimmer, October 22, 2016, 07:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswimmer

Cool thanks Steve.
I'll PM Randy.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: theswimmer on October 29, 2016, 02:43:32 PM
Cool thanks Steve.
I'll PM Randy.

Jonathan, I wish that I could make it to Alan's on Saturday night, but I'm going to be on the road until late Saturday night.   I will bring a chunk of ahi for sashimi to the boat on Sunday.  Thanks for taking care of the condiments Steve.  I'm really looking forward to the trip!

Randy

swill88

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 29, 2016, 07:07:30 PM
Cool thanks Steve.
I'll PM Randy.

Jonathan, I wish that I could make it to Alan's on Saturday night, but I'm going to be on the road until late Saturday night.   I will bring a chunk of ahi for sashimi to the boat on Sunday.  Thanks for taking care of the condiments Steve.  I'm really looking forward to the trip!

Randy

Who's going to bring a sharp sashimi knife?

(My ex kept mine... I guess it was hers anyway :'()

Cutting board?  We can use the bait board?

and... Thank you Randy for the tuna!

alantani

there should be knives at the house. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Well guys,
I'm not bringing food from Hawaii, sorry no room in the luggage. Happy to be the beer and ice pinhead or anything else to help.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on October 29, 2016, 09:29:59 PM
Well guys,
I'm not bringing food from Hawaii, sorry no room in the luggage. Happy to be the beer and ice pinhead or anything else to help.
Ron

That always works Ron

theswimmer

Please check in if you are coming for dinner Saturday night.
I am buying meat in the next day or so and need to know who is coming so that we have enough.
Thanks,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 29, 2016, 07:07:30 PM
Cool thanks Steve.
I'll PM Randy.

Jonathan, I wish that I could make it to Alan's on Saturday night, but I'm going to be on the road until late Saturday night.   I will bring a chunk of ahi for sashimi to the boat on Sunday.  Thanks for taking care of the condiments Steve.  I'm really looking forward to the trip!

Randy

Thanks Randy!

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Well guys,
Ron

Thanks Ron.
A beer runner is always good!

Errol Flynn

Bryan Young

Well guys,
Ron
What?  No pipikaula, dried aku or ahi, poi, laulau,...?  Fo shame bradah!   ;D ;D ;D ;)
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

I'll be at dinner on Saturday night and I'm willing to bring a dish/side/ or dessert....

Do we have enough main courses and sides?

My wife makes a mean mixed fruit cobbler i could ask her to whip up a couple on saturday morning before i head over....

theswimmer

Dessert is good PJ.
Ill put you on the list for fruit cobbler and Thanks!
Best
JT

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

theswimmer

Quote from: Bryan Young on November 01, 2016, 01:54:18 PM
Well guys,
Ron
What?  No pipikaula, dried aku or ahi, poi, laulau,...?  Fo shame bradah!   ;D ;D ;D ;)

Just got a smoking deal on pork,
Menu change from Tri Tip to Huli Huli  Pork Loin.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

PJ,
I have 8 confirmed but haven't heard from everyone yet.
I may call Alan later and see if he has any other confirmations.

Errol Flynn