Head Count!!Nov 5th Menu Morro Bay Help With Dinner Head Count!

Started by theswimmer, October 22, 2016, 07:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Jonathan, if we have enough for 10 we most likely will have leftovers unless you, Steve & myself get on a roll  ;D

Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

theswimmer

Hey Mel thanks for checking in.
Any side dish would be good.
It seems that we are headed in direction towards Polynesian flair but what ever is good!
Thanks,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Jonathan check this out;

http://www.food.com/topic/polynesian?pn=2

my head is already spinning from prepping gear and now it's going haywire... :D ;) :)

theswimmer

Oh Yea!
Mel that Rumaki recipe is something my Great grandma Teta made at Xmas time .
Mmmmm Ya!
Great link........
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Rancanfish

I just printed that recipe out.  I'm going to add it to the stuff we bring to the Thanksgiving get together at the in laws.

Great link!
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Big Tim

I'm sure I will be overdoing it but my Save Mart across the street is going to put their largest Prawns on add for $6.99 a pound and Jonas crab claws @ $5.99 per lb. So I will add Italian to the food as well  ::) It's what i do.

Tim

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on November 02, 2016, 12:28:04 AM
I hope the neighbors don't call the police.  ;D

The neighbors like me...I pet their dog  ;D I don't about everyone else ? Don't forget my reel Alan  ;D

Tim

Ron Jones

Guys,
I need a favor. Alison has a palate that is not as adventurous as some of you all. Any chance we can make a dish or two that has no heat? If not, I'll work something out.
Thanks for everything, we are looking forward to this.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on November 02, 2016, 01:04:42 AM
Guys,
I need a favor. Alison has a palate that is not as adventurous as some of you all. Any chance we can make a dish or two that has no heat? If not, I'll work something out.
Thanks for everything, we are looking forward to this.
Ron

I'll have Fettuccine Alfredo with prawns with her name written all over it  brother...Just get me my seaweed an salt  ;D Hey if you got a friend in Hawaii why not  ;D

Tim

theswimmer

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on November 02, 2016, 01:37:41 AM
Quote from: alantani on November 02, 2016, 12:28:04 AM
I hope the neighbors don't call the police.  ;D
Alan,
Invite the neighbors......
Best ,
J T

Exactly JT...Alan didn't we drink another one of your neighbors nobody knows?? I think you started that conversation  ;D

BT

theswimmer

Ron,
The huli pork is sweet , no hot at all.
Think traditional Hawaiian  , pineapple ginger, soy etc.

If Mike makes serious Andouie that would be the only other spicy item.

Errol Flynn

mikeysm

I am making cuban longanisa which is sweet pineapple with just enough habanero to give it some heat but not take away the flavor of the sausage. Also some portuguese linguica as close to traditional as possible. It is spicy with a hint of heat . And some beef sticks to take fishing.

Mike