The Pursuit of “The State of B. Chun”

Started by stoked4fishin, October 24, 2016, 03:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Cool! You've elevated your art form to a type of spirtual quest. Love the title. To me it's all about the "pursuit",as absolute perfection can never be obtained. There'll always be something to improve on...
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

the guys pushed the drag to 12 pounds before i could stop them.   made them back the drag off to 5 pounds.  i though for sure something would blow up, but it didn't. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

stoked4fishin

We still have to fish The B. Chun Reel to see how it goes.  Can't wait! (now you should be hearing the Angels singing)

Ron Jones

Fished at 9 pounds its an easy 25# reel. Should be a lot of fun. Do it up with Alan's stoplight method.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bill B

For what it's worth,,,,I think the B.Chun Reel is Cool Beans.... ;D   BTW do they even eat beans in the Land of B.Chun ::)    People just have to know...... :P  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

swill88

Quote from: TARFU on October 28, 2016, 01:51:09 AM
For what it's worth,,,,I think the B.Chun Reel is Cool Beans.... ;D   BTW do they even eat beans in the Land of B.Chun ::)    People just have to know...... :P  Bill

i know for a fact they eat beans... hot beans...

cool beans :-* steve

Big Tim

I agree the B. Chun reel should be brought to Morro Bay on the 6th.

Tim

stoked4fishin

Update on the pursuit of "The State of B. Chun"

The B. Chun Rod is now back from the guide repair (thanks Alan and Khan!).  I had my son Justin's girlfriend make the B. Chun Rod "official" by writing the B. Chun logo (may need to TM that).  Her "sharpiemanship" is far better than mine.

Now We Fish!  I'm not sure where the first adventure will be, but I'll keep everyone updated.

Strive for your own "State of B. Chun"

stoked4fishin

Very late update...

The B-Chin reel caught 2 YFT on the 2019 Grady White 10-day trip on the SOA.  20# mono, a 1/0 circle hook, and a poor sardine later...

stoked4fishin

I really need to learn to smile more often.  I'm having fun...really!

Gfish

Bitchin!, the spiritual state of B. Chun shines on!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

oldmanjoe

;D    Like a crazy diamond ..........Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun !
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

stoked4fishin