***UPDATE*** NOV.6 FISHING TRIP ***PLEASE READ***PHENIX CHARTER***

Started by Big Tim, October 24, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

THE LANDING AND CAPTAIN KYLE AGREED TO CHANGE THE TIME TO 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM WITH A CHECK IN AT 6:00 AM...THE LANDING AND CAPTAIN KYLE AGREED TO CHANGE THE TIME TO 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM WITH A CHECK IN AT 6:00 AM...THE LANDING AND CAPTAIN KYLE AGREED TO CHANGE THE TIME TO 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM WITH A CHECK IN AT 6:00 AM...THE LANDING AND CAPTAIN KYLE AGREED TO CHANGE THE TIME TO 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM WITH A CHECK IN AT 6:00 AM

OK the "ENDEAVOR" is full & our fearless leader is being left at the docks  :P but the kicker is that Ron and the lovely Alison got their leave approved and that makes 3 over the booked amount  >:( ...I have contacted the landing and we have 3 on the waiting list under my name as of right now. I also have reached out to Kyle, the owner of the "PHENIX" and as of now he has no trip scheduled for Nov. 6 and I am trying to see if he's willing to open up his boat for our party? The "PHENIX" is smaller than the "ENDEAVOR" but we would max out at 19 & that would be tight on a skinny 45 footer...I have reached out to a couple of locals to add to the party and my hopes are that we can convince Kyle to run 15 people and it may be only a 10 hour trip & we may have to pony up a few extra $$. Next thing is (Mario) the kid on deck is a real newbie "PINHEAD" and if we work this out I will want Alan, JT & myself to pitch in on deck and in the galley to help the kid out & make things run smoother.

We got the "PHENIX" for 15 people @ $129.10 each for a 10 hour trip...We have 13 right now. I'm working on 2 more

CALL me or PM as fast as you can...Tim 559-417-9117    Once your refund is in please PayPal me $129.10 per person and I will mark you paid

My Paypal is:  timnteri93@comcast.net

This is the Skipper of the "PHENIX"

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/deadliest-catch/bios/time-bandit/kyle-dyerly/

JUST TO MESS EVERYONE UP ONCE AGAIN...HERE'S THE NEW LIST FOR THE PHENIX CHARTER...SORRY GUYS  ;D

A true International Incident  ;D

1) TIM LIDDLE - PAID - Big Tim
2) MIKE LIDDLE - PAID - My Son  ;D
3) ALAN TANI - PAID - The Boss
4) Sheridan Stanton - PAID
5) Michael Mcghee - PAID
6) Steve Williams - PAID & NO TIP  >:(
7) Ron Jones - PAID - From the Navy  ;D
8 - Alison Jones - PAID - From South Africa
9) Randy Pauly - PAID - Vintage Offshore tackle
10) Jonathan Trauner - JT the Swimmer
11) Justin Walsh - PAID-from New Zealand
12) Andrew Walsh - PAID - http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=12632.0
13) Emelito Bucu  - PAID - The infamous Mel B. in the house from the Philippines   ;D
14) Curtis Sigle - IN  ;D One of my adopted Son's
15) PJ  ;D
16) Lizzie Cotta - The better 1/2 to my youngest son

***JACKPOT***THERE WILL BE NO JACKPOT***THIS WILL BE AN AT.COM STYLE TRIP***OHANA-FAMILY STYLE***BUT THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR THE BIGGEST AND THE SMALLEST FISH CAUGHT***

THE LARGEST FISH OF THE TRIP WILL RECEIVE THIS FINE 1983 PENN 500S REEL WITH THE RED ALUMINUM SPOOL SO YOU CAN CAN TAKE IT HOME A GIVE IT A FULL AT.COM TREATMENT

AND IF YOU ARE SO LUCKY AS I WAS TO CATCH THE SMALLEST FISH YOU GET THE CERAMIC KOI...I HOPE THIS TO BE A PERPETUAL TROPHY & I HOPE TO NOT EVER TO WIN IT AGAIN, BUT IT HAS SAT PROUDLY ON MY END TABLE SINCE APRIL...THANK YOU JONATHAN (The Swimmer)

Bryan Young

Sounds like an awesome idea, and yet, I'm saddened because I am unable to make it because of my daughter's sleepover party.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

swill88

I'm for the switch Tim... Good idea!

Steve

Big Tim

My son Mike is in for sure...That makes 12 and now the cost is going down per person.

Tim

Swami805

I'm in any way you slice it Tim. Sounds better than the open party. Thanks for doing it. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

alantani

i'm in.  tim, thanks for straightening this out.  we will be able to get the number we need, i'm sure!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on October 24, 2016, 07:36:51 PM
i'm in.  tim, thanks for straightening this out.  we will be able to get the number we need, i'm sure!

I agree, with my son we have 12 ad I'm Ron & Alison will good to go as well ... Alan if you have everyone's full names that are on the list can you PM me so that I can start the refund or transferring process.

Tanks, Tim

swill88

Big Tim

It's almost official...We now have a Charter & will be dubbed the AT.COM on Nov. 6, 2016 ... It will either 5am-3pm or 7am-5pm... I am trying to get all your monies transferred to the charter but my need to have you call in to give the OK... For those who haven't paid ... Alan, Ron & Alison I will collect from you and pay the landing...I still 3 more but the cost with port tax will be:

Charter: $1936.04

15 people @ $129.10 each, so that's only an extra $20

More to follow I'm sure

Tim

Ron Jones

We are in. Can't wait to see you all again. Especially since I won't be bunking with Tim! Tim, I'll call this evening to get you some money.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on October 24, 2016, 09:52:50 PM
We are in. Can't wait to see you all again. Especially since I won't be bunking with Tim! Tim, I'll call this evening to get you some money.
Ron

Cool Ron...I will be snoring in the room right next to you  ;D

Tim

Big Tim

OK here is the DEAL! everyone that has already paid will be getting a call from the Landing and will be getting a refund, then you will have to contact me and pay me the $129.10 and then I will pay the Landing. I need to have a 50% deposit in by end of day Friday 10/28/2016

I would prefer a PayPal gift to:  timnteri93@comcast.net

Sorry we couldn't just shift all the money to the "Phenix" but it is for your safety.

Big Tim

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeysm

swill88

$129.10 sent through paypal... was gonna send a you $5 tip but was worried you would get spoiled. ;D

Thanks Tim...