***UPDATE*** NOV.6 FISHING TRIP ***PLEASE READ***PHENIX CHARTER***

Started by Big Tim, October 24, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: swill88 on October 25, 2016, 12:10:55 AM

$129.10 sent through paypal... was gonna send a you $5 tip but was worried you would get spoiled. ;D

Thanks Tim...

You can but me 1 1/2 beers on the boat  ;D

swill88

Quote from: noyb72 on October 24, 2016, 09:52:50 PM
We are in. Can't wait to see you all again. Especially since I won't be bunking with Tim! Tim, I'll call this evening to get you some money.
Ron

Ron, are you needing a ride from Travis?

Steve

redsetta

Hi Tim,
I'm in for whatever works.
I haven't heard from the Landing yet and missed the opportunity to call them today (due to time zones).
May need to call once I'm Stateside, as I fly out early tomorrow.
As soon as I can confirm they're happy to refund, I'll make the Paypal transfer to you.
Hope that works for ya.
Thanks for all your efforts putting this trip together.
Cheers mate
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Big Tim

Quote from: redsetta on October 25, 2016, 01:10:28 AM
Hi Tim,
I'm in for whatever works.
I haven't heard from the Landing yet and missed the opportunity to call them today (due to time zones).
May need to call once I'm Stateside, as I fly out early tomorrow.
As soon as I can confirm they're happy to refund, I'll make the Paypal transfer to you.
Hope that works for ya.
Thanks for all your efforts putting this trip together.
Cheers mate

Justin, all good brother. I alerted the Landing of your situation and you should contact Alec at the landing and he will get you set up...Happy Safe flight.

Tim

Big Tim

Quote from: Bryan Young on October 24, 2016, 06:34:43 PM
Sounds like an awesome idea, and yet, I'm saddened because I am unable to make it because of my daughter's sleepover party.

Bryan, how old is your daughter? Can't you just the house over to the Girl's  ;D What could go wrong  ;D

You will be missed.

Tim

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Big Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Ron Jones

I just saw that we are running this in true AT fashion. I'm gonna love this, no pressure, just fish and make sure everyone has fun!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

theswimmer

That is not a ceramic koi, that is a baby Ling Cod......
Just ask Miss Mari😘
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Bryan Young

Quote from: noyb72 on October 25, 2016, 07:40:32 AM
PayPal sent for 2!!
Ron
Ron and Justin, will you need fishing rods, reels, and jigs or do you have that covered?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tim, I called the landing this morning and left a voice mail asking them to switch me over from the Endeavor to the Phenix.  I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.  I just sent you the $129.10 as a Paypal gift, so hopefully they will not charge a fee.  If they do, let me know and I will send the balance.  

Thanks again for putting this trip together for everyone.

Randy

PS:  Just got back yesterday from a four day trip on the Red Rooster out of Puerto Vallarta.  It was a tough fishing with just 17 tuna for 18 passengers for three full days and nights of fishing.  There were only two hours of daylight left on the last day when I finally got my first (and only) bite.