***UPDATE*** NOV.6 FISHING TRIP ***PLEASE READ***PHENIX CHARTER***

Started by Big Tim, October 24, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 25, 2016, 05:19:19 PM
Tim, I called the landing this morning and left a voice mail asking them to switch me over from the Endeavor to the Phenix.  I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.  I just sent you the $129.10 as a Paypal gift, so hopefully they will not charge a fee.  If they do, let me know and I will send the balance. 

Thanks again for putting this trip together for everyone.

Randy

PS:  Just got back yesterday from a four day trip on the Red Rooster out of Puerto Vallarta.  It was a tough fishing with just 17 tuna for 18 passengers for three full days and nights of fishing.  There were only two hours of daylight left on the last day when I finally got my first bite.

Sweet Randy, I guess you will be bringing sashimi  ;D I got your payment & if there is any issue with the landing just talk to Alec.

Tim

alantani

nice fish!

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 25, 2016, 05:19:19 PM

Just got back yesterday from a four day trip on the Red Rooster out of Puerto Vallarta.  It was a tough fishing with just 17 tuna for 18 passengers for three full days and nights of fishing.  There were only two hours of daylight left on the last day when I finally got my first (and only) bite.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I will bring the sashimi on the boat if someone else brings the wasabi and soy sauce and a sharp knife.

Big Tim

THE LANDING AND CAPTAIN KYLE AGREED TO CHANGE THE TIME TO 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM WITH A CHECK IN AT 6:00 AM. This will make for an easier trip for those that have to drive in that morning and not such an early wake up call.

Tim

swill88

Quote from: Big Tim on October 25, 2016, 08:14:11 PM
THE LANDING AND CAPTAIN KYLE AGREED TO CHANGE THE TIME TO 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM WITH A CHECK IN AT 6:00 AM. This will make for an easier trip for those that have to drive in that morning and not such an early wake up call.

Tim

aaaand, don't forget to turn your clock back an hour Saturday night

This year, the clocks fall back an hour on Sunday, November 6, meaning everyone gets a much-needed extra 60 minutes of sleep when 2 a.m. becomes 1 a.m.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

will be doing the Pacific Islander over night trip the 4th of nov then head to cayucos on the 5th. hope to meet some AT.COM reel heads n maybe some baby reel heads(beginners)  ;D ;D ;D

pjstevko

Sounds like once again I'm gonna miss a really fun filled AT fishing trip....I hope the weather holds up for you guys and you catch'em up ;D ;D ;D ;D

(Hopefully someone will put together at least one more AT charter before the season ends Dec 31st)

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

BTW 3 or 4 outfits? thanks!

pjstevko i am sure there will be lots more but i n you'll be missed. wanna do this because resetta is "in town" n would love to meet him n specially hangout with THE OHANA. ::)

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on October 26, 2016, 07:16:30 PM
Sounds like once again I'm gonna miss a really fun filled AT fishing trip....I hope the weather holds up for you guys and you catch'em up ;D ;D ;D ;D

(Hopefully someone will put together at least one more AT charter before the season ends Dec 31st)

PJ, my 54th birthday is Dec. 31 & I plan on being on the Endeavor that day for sure.

Tim

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on October 26, 2016, 08:06:01 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on October 26, 2016, 07:16:30 PM

PJ, my 54th birthday is Dec. 31 & I plan on being on the Endeavor that day for sure.

Tim

I  did a NYE trip last year out of Virgs since they cancelled 2 trips earlier that month on me...Not sure if the wife would allow missing NYE two years n a row...I'd hate for her to have to get a kiss at midnight from someone else...then again we're usually in bed by 9:30 anyway!!

I'll keep in in mind...

Big Tim

Quote from: Potiguar on October 26, 2016, 07:19:42 PM
BTW 3 or 4 outfits? thanks!

Mel I bring my spinner for swim baits, a rod just for jigs & a rod that I'll have a 16oz. weight and a shrimp fly rig..All with #30 or #25 topshots over braid. Been doin' the same 3 for a while and it hasn't helped me a bit  ;D

Tim

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

redsetta

Hi Bryan, I haven't brought any gear with me at all, so both Andrew and I will be hiring - assuming that's fine with the Phenix?
I arrived last night and called into The Landing this morning.
They'll process my refund in the next day or two, so I'll sort Tim's payment today.
Surfed this morning and saw a good-sized workup about a mile out.
Looked like one of The Landing's charter boats was on it too.
Hopefully we'll be into some fish on the trip!
All the best lads, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Big Tim

Quote from: redsetta on October 27, 2016, 05:56:50 PM
Hi Bryan, I haven't brought any gear with me at all, so both Andrew and I will be hiring - assuming that's fine with the Phenix?
They'll process my refund in the next day or two, so I'll sort Tim's payment today.

SURFING WITH YOUR BROTHER  :o YOU SURE THAT'S SAFE  ;D Justin I'm sure we can bring extra gear for you and Andrew:Alan, JT, Big Tim, Mike, Sheridan, Randy for sure has EXTRA  ;D Tackle call ?

Tim

alantani

Quote from: redsetta on October 27, 2016, 05:56:50 PM

yeah, no gear needed.  we have everything you will need.  a couple of us are also bring foul weather gear.  it might get sloppy.  send i a pm with your ht, wt and shoe size and i'll bring extra to fit you. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!